Ambrosia Literary Review Submission Guidelines
Submit Your Work to Ambrosia Literary Review
This Issue’s Theme/Prompt:
Submissions deadline for the Spring/Summer issue is October 30th, 2018.
This is a literary magazine published by English Literature majors. The editors are interested in seeing finely crafted, artful submissions rather than those which are didactic.
How to Submit Your Work
- Email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
- While not required, you are strongly encouraged to submit work related to the relevant issue’s theme/prompt (see top of page)
- Be sure to read the genre specific guidelines before you submit
- Text submissions (prose, poetry) should be attached as a word document, while visual submissions (art, photography) should be attached as a .jpeg file
- Single-spaced is fine, a Times font, page numbers and name of the author on all pages, only one space after periods.
- Should your submission be accepted, you will be requested to write a short 1-2 sentence bio of yourself, which will be published along with your entry
- Any questions or concerns should be emailed to: email@example.com
Ambrosia Submission Guidelines
- Prose works include short stories, creative non-fiction, and personal essays
- Prose works must be no longer than 3,000 words
- All prose works must have a title
- Submissions limited to 3-5 poems per issue
- Poems should be no longer than 60 lines each
- All poems must have a title
- This category includes paintings, drawings, photography, cartoons, book/media reviews, and literature related interviews
- If submitting a piece that falls under the above listed, please contact us first to inquire about guidelines (may change per issue)
- Art and photography must be submitted as a .jpeg file attachment
- Book/media reviews must be no more than 1,000 words
- All submissions must have a title
We are not able to pay our writers at this time. However, the authors of a published submission will receive:
- One free print copy of the issue which includes their work
- An invite to our launch event of the issue which includes their work
Submissions accepted for publication may be subject to editing.