The online store is always open!
Click here to access our books online. Many books, including textbooks, are organized into lists, so browse the menus at the top of the page.
Browse to see what's in stock and available for order. Also check out what's available from Ambrose authors!
- Select the course or category you want (list on left-hand side).
- Add the desired books to your shopping cart.
- We will call you to arrange payment or you can call us during the hours below: 403-410-2939.
- Unpaid orders will be held for one week.
How to use the online store:
- Click the desired category or semester (e.g. "Textbooks Fall 2016)
- Choose the desired sub-category or course code (e.g. University EN = undergraduate English; Seminary BL = graduate Biblical Languages).
- Click the cover of an individual book, OR, to see all of the books at once
We run a popular in-store rental program where students can rent select textbooks directly off the shelf. Students receive a rental discount at point of purchase and must return their rentals or buy out the book by the end of exams in the same semester. See store for details.
Textbook Adoption Service
If you are an Ambrose faculty member or adjunct instructor and would like access to the Faculty Center Network, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Book Buybacks & Donations
We host Follett Books for buybacks four times a year (beginning and end of every semester).
Here's how the buyback works:
- We give Follett a list of the books we want and they pay students 50% of retail price for these titles.
- Follett also has lists from other colleges and universities. If a book is not on the Ambrose list but is on another school list, Follett pays 7-30% of retail for these titles.
- If your book is not on any of the lists, you can donate through a Better World Books drop box outside our store. At the beginning and end of each semester we post a buyback list in our online store. Contact us or watch our newsletter and/or social media for details.
If Follett is not looking for one of your books, you may donate it and we'll send it to Better World Books.
Don't hide your diploma! Display the result of your hard work in a beautifully matted Ambrose University frame:
- Infused Black Frame, with triple mat, black over gold - $129
- Linear (wood color), with double mat - $95
Order your frame through the Ambrose Bookstore.
Local Customers & Ministries
We are delighted to equip local churches and book clubs with volume discounts on study materials. Call or email with your requests, or order online
Can't get here during business hours? Pre-pay over the phone and we can leave your order at the reception desk. The night security officer can give your order to you.
150 Ambrose Circle SW
Monday – Friday: 10 am – 6:30 pm
Weekends & Statutory Holidays: Closed
Special Events, Evening Lectures & Weekend Courses
The Bookstore strives to be open for weekend courses, special events and evening lectures.