You are here
Planning to live off campus? Check out our housing board to get an idea of what properties are available.
Remember: If you’re a full-time, first-year student under the age of 21 and you don’t meet any of the exemption requirements, you do have to live in residence.
Also, keep in mind that the properties listed here are not connected to Ambrose’s residence program, and as such Ambrose does not endorse or verify any of these properties. You'll have to do your own due diligence to view properties before signing a lease. If you encounter a suspected spam, advise Ambrose and alert the local authorities. For more information, visit landlordandtenant.org.
Ambrose University enables landlords to advertise properties that may appeal to Ambrose students who choose to live off campus. Please note that Ambrose University does not monitor responses to rental advertisements. It is the landlord's responsibility to discern and respond to any potential tenants.
Send the following information about your rental to email@example.com:
- Type of property (i.e., bedroom, entire house, basement, main floor, condo, etc.)
- Status of accommodations (i.e., furnished/unfurnished, shared space, etc.)
- Price per month and whether utilities (and what type) are included
- Info regarding house rules and additional fees (i.e., whether the property is pet-, child- or smoking-friendly, if a damage deposit is required, etc.)
- Availability date and preferred length of lease
- Landlord’s name and contact information
- Optional: photographs (maximum of 8) in .jpg format
The ad will expire four months from the date it’s posted. Please advise us when the property has been rented, or if you would like the ad to remain posted after the four months have passed.