Fun For Everyone!
Campus Recreation Schedule
A variety of activities will be taking place in the gym for all students to enjoy!
All programing is FREE
Please note: Due to external programs as well as holidays, there will be days throughout the year where activities will not be taking place. Please keep an eye on Ambrose Lions Den on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for these updates.
8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. – Open Gym Time
- Come shoot some hoops or kick a soccer ball around before classes begin for the week
11:00-12:00 Fitness Class
- All Fitness levels are welcome
- Join a fun hour focused around Fitness, Faith, and Freedom.
12:00 p.m.– 1:00 p.m. – Drop-In Basketball
- Come take part in some basektball with fellow students and staff
- All skill levels are more than welcome to join!
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. – Open Gym Time
- Take advantage of some free gym time to have some fun practicing or playing with friends your choice of basketball, soccer or volleyball
8:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. - Campus Rec League (details TBA)
- Together with your friends come compete in our league. Again, no matter your age or skill level, this is open to all interested! If not Intramurals scheduled then its open gym time!!
12:00-1:00 p.m. Drop In Futsal
- Come and join in on some fun Futsal with fellow students and staff
- All skill levels are welcome!
- All students have access to our Fitness Centre (located down the athletic hallway).
- Includes a wide variety of weight training and cardio equipment
- Access gained through swiping student card
- Join Revelation Wellness YYC in our very own fitness class held on campus
- Free to all students
- Wednesday’s from 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Starts Sept. 11th
- Ambrose Hockey Team
- Contact Paul Armbruster for more information
- Running Club
- Ambrose Dance Club
- Contact Jacinta Suma (JSuma@my.ambrose.edu) for more information
- Follow them on social media @AmbroseLionsDanceCrew
Looking for an excuse to get some physical activity, an opportunity for a healthy outlet to de-stress and make some new friends?!
Events such as ultimate frisbee, outdoor skating etc. will be taking place throughout the firt semester. Keep an eye on “Ambrose Lions Den” on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for more information as these events are finalized!
Office: G1124 – By Gymnasium
Phone: (403) 410-2000 ext. 2982