Each year Ambrose invites Guidance Counsellors from Christian High Schools (ACSI or CSI members) to nominate their top TWO graduating students that demonstrate:
- Academic Excellence;
- Christian Character; and
- Leadership Excellence
Value: $3,000/year over 8 consecutive semesters or one degree
- Minimum of 80% based on Ambrose admission requirements. Eligibility is assessed on a combination of Grade 12 and Grade 11 admission requirements.
- Currently in Grade 12
- Nominated by your High School
- Enroled in 12 credit hours in each Fall and Winter semester
- Maintain a 3.0 cgpa
- Live in Ambrose Residence for the first two years (unless you are married, over the age of 21 or living with parents/guardians in the Calgary area)
- In good standing within the Ambrose community related to responsibilities of membership
- Enrol in Ambrose 101
- Scholarship applies to a maximum of 8 consecutive semesters or one degree
Students who receive the Christian High School scholarship will not be eligible for the General Entrance scholarship, Church Servant Leadership, or Presidential scholarship.
Financial Aid & Awards