Eligibility, Criteria and Conditions
Student Eligibility & Criteria:
- Meet the Ambrose admission requirements
- Be new or continuing students to Ambrose
- Undergraduate: Be enroled in 12 credit hours/semester
- Seminary: Be enroled in 18 credit hours over the September – May period
- Maintain a CGPA of 2.0
- Uphold the Ambrose community standards
- Live in residence for first two years, unless over the age of 21, married, or living with parents/guardians in Calgary or immediate area
- A church is considered a congregation that holds a weekly service
- The program applies to a maximum of 8 consecutive semesters or one full degree program.
- Ambrose will match the church support up to $2000.00/academic year
- The local church will communicate details of their commitment (current and future) to the student and his/her parents.
- Ambrose reserves the right to not offer additional financial aid, scholarships or bursaries to any student who receives the Church Servant Leadership Scholarship.
- Ambrose reserves the right to change or modify this program at its discretion.
Note: Parents are not eligible to sponsor their child for this scholarship based on Canada Revenue Agency requirements. Commitment and funds must come from the local church leadership team.
Ambrose will provide a matching scholarship based on a church nomination. Churches can nominate students based on:
- Christian character
- Demonstrated high quality servant leadership capacity
- Learning capacity
- Potential to serve Christ in the church, cross-culturally and in the marketplace
Available for students beginning in September only
For further information please contact:
Financial Aid & Awards