Enrolment Communications Coordinator (.6 FTE)
Responsible for coordination, planning, execution, and analysis of all communication, processes and interaction between the university and prospective students, applicants and their families and influencers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement a multi-media plan (communications flow) that increases inquiries and drives applications resulting in new student enrolment
- Utilize email, social media, micro-sites, campaigns, events, direct mail in order to communicate effectively
- Create enrolment media presentations as required
- Write content and plan communications timing recognizing different audiences (prospective students, applicants, families, pastors, high school educators) and appropriate timing
- Track the effectiveness of the Enrolment departments’ recruitment and communication activities, and make recommendations and adjustments on future activities
- Manage the Enrolment department’s web presence (including forms, content, blogs, social media channels, landing pages, CTA’s) in collaboration with the marketing and communications department
- Engage with internal stakeholders in order to inform and empower faculty, staff, and current students to act as influencers through word-of-mouth
- Assist Enrolment department with recruitment, admissions and financial aid activities as required
- Liaise with Communications & Marketing department with ongoing recruitment needs and activities
- Responsible for coordinating and executing virtual and live stream events and activities
Education and Experience
- Relevant undergraduate degree (e.g. communications, business, marketing)
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in digital communications
- Highly self-motivated, organized and demonstrate responsibility in your work
- Excellent written communication skills
- Understanding of current communications and media including social media, CRM software, web content managements systems, Adobe Creative Suite, inbound marketing and sales systems, and Microsoft Office suite
- Experience and understanding of broadcasting, livestream, and video technology
- Extensive knowledge of communication and marketing strategies and particularly which strategies and media are effective for different audiences
- Familiar with Alberta post-secondary education environment
- Ability to manage miscellaneous projects with multiple deadlines
- Understand and able to effectively articulate the mission of Ambrose
- Outgoing, flexible, energetic, optimistic manner
- High energy level that is reflected in good work habits and sound work ethic
- Creative in bringing new ideas to the team
- Sensitivity and ability to work with a diversity of people and cultural groups
- Ambrose Employees agree to uphold and sign the University’s Statement of Faith upon initial appointment and govern the conduct of his or her work, in accordance therewith.
- Employment is contingent upon satisfactory background criminal check and academic transcripts.
- In accordance with Canadian immigration requirements, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
To apply, please forward a curriculum vitae and cover letter Attention to email@example.com indicating Enrolment Communications Coordinator in the subject line. Salary expectations are available upon request. Review of applications will begin immediately but the position will remain open until a suitable candidate has been selected. Only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Ambrose University is committed to employment diversity and encourages applications from all qualified men and women, members of visible minorities, aboriginal peoples, and persons with disabilities.
Ambrose University is a private, accredited Christian post-secondary institute located in South West Calgary. Our Faculty of Arts and Science offers provincially accredited Bachelor of Arts degree programs majoring in Behavioural Science, Christian Studies, English Literature, General Studies, History, and Psychology as well as Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Music, and a Bachelor of Science majoring in Biology. We also offer a Bachelor of Education (After Degree). Our Faculty of Theology offers undergraduate degree programs in Children’s Ministries, Church Ministries, Intercultural Studies, Worship Arts and Youth Ministries. At the Seminary level there are a variety of graduate options including Master of Divinity, Master of Arts, Master of Christian Studies as well as Diploma and Certificate programs. Ambrose is committed to the integration of Christian faith with academic discipline, with a vision for academic excellence in the service of the church and the world. For more information visit us online at www.ambrose.edu.