LANDLORDS: Ambrose University offers landlords a free service to advertise properties that may appeal to Ambrose students who choose to live off campus. Please send the following information about your rental to email@example.com:
- Type of property (i.e. bedroom, full house, basement, main floor, condo, etc)
- Status of accommodations (i.e. furnished/unfurnished, shared space, etc)
- Price per month and whether utilities (and what type) are included
- Other info including whether pet, child or smoking friendly, damage deposit, etc
- Include up to eight photographs sent in jpg format
- Availability date and info regarding length of lease preferred
- Name of landlord and contact information
Please advise when property has been rented, or if you would like ad to remain past the four month posting date. The ad will expire four months from the date posted.
RENTERS: Ambrose does not endorse or verify any of the properties listed, as none of them are connected to Ambrose’s residence program. It is necessary to do your own due diligence to view properties before signing a lease. If you encounter a suspected spam, please advise Ambrose and alert local authorities. For more information, please visit: http://www.landlordandtenant.org/.
Beautiful New Basement Suite in Sundance
- Partially furnished, washer and dryer
- 1 large bedroom, plus study, kitchen and living room
- Shared entrance
- ½ block from bus stop
- No pets or smoking
$800.00 per month, $500.00 damage deposit
Available immediately to Aug 31
For enquires please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 403 201 2144
Furnished rooms at West Hills shopping area, female preferred
Two individual furnished rooms in a walk out basement near signal hill library, and walking distance to West Hills shopping centre.
- Large room is $550 per month and small room is $450 per month.
- Large room has its own small kitchen (no oven), and both rooms have a common large fridge and bathroom to share. See pictures.
- All utilities included, as well as wifi internet.
- Non smoking house, and no pet.
Availability is Jan 1, 2018. If need earlier, it is possible too. Half of monthly rent will be required as damaged deposit.
Please contact Aram at Kako.Canada@yahoo.ca, for any further info or questions.
3 Bedroom Townhouse for Rent Near Ambrose University
Available January 1, 2018
The townhouse is across from the Waves Coffee shop on 29 Springborough Blvd SW. Available to view after December 6th and after.
It’s unfurnished and the whole property (without garage) is for rent to a single tenant for up to 3 adults for total occupancy limit. We’d like one primary occupant to hold the lease agreement with any remaining co-habitants to be identified as such. There is a master bedroom with ensuite (shower, no bathtub). The 2 smaller bedrooms rooms down the hallway share a washroom (standard bathtub with shower) with common access from hallway.
Rent: $2000 per month + electricity / cable / internet
**includes water and landscaping service
- No pets. No smoking. One month’s deposit of $2000.
- The attached floor plans are accurate. Unfortunately, we are not able to post “actual” photos until December 6th, though we have attached a few similar photos that we found online of other units in the same complex.
- Our home is available January 1st , 2018 but can be made available about a week or so prior Jan 1st. We’d like a 1 year lease agreement.
To schedule a visit, contact Amina at email@example.com
Shared Accommodation - Pineridge (NE)
Lady requires a female roommate in a quiet, comfortable, bright, attractive Pineridge bungalow
- 1 bedroom of a 2-bedroom basement suite
- Large windows
- Separate entrance from main floor
- Access to thermostat in utility room
- 4-piece bathroom
- Large furnished dining/living area with ceiling fan, wifi, TV
- Range with external venting, microwave, large refrigerator
- Well landscaped; large, fenced back yard
- No pets, no smoking
$400/month plus 1/6 of total utility bills
Call 403-807-7090 or
Looking for Christian Male to Share Accommodations in Ranchlands
Available December 1st
1167 Ranchlands Blvd NW. Duplex is furnished. I am often gone during the week and so you would have the whole house to yourself. Having access to a 2nd room and the garage are negotiable. Big back yard. Close to Crowfoot Crossing and Crowfoot C Train Station.
Price includes all utilities
Contact Paul at 403-324-7475 if interested
Associate Director of Athletics and Campus Recreation
Head Coach Men’s Volleyball
Phone: 403-410-2000 ext. 2982
Shared Townhouse Close to Ambrose
This townhouse is over 1200 square feet and features an open concept living space, dining area, flex area and huge windows on both the front and back of the home. The upgraded kitchen has granite countertops and stainless steel appliances.
The fully finished basement is for rent which includes a recreation room with additional space available for studying, separate bedroom and private 4 piece washroom. Respectful person with regards to noise, tidy, appreciates quieter living is requested. I'm a young Christian professional working downtown.
$650/month and $325 deposit
• Street parking is available as well as a stall in the back
• Lots of storage space
• Shared laundry and kitchen
• Internet included
• Access to backyard with BBQ
• Close to many amenities (Aspen Landing)
• All utilities included
• Washer, dryer, dishwasher
• Bus stops (#456, #98)
• Close to 69th Street LRT Station
• Close to Ambrose University
• I have a bike that the tenant is more than welcome to use to get to school, work or errands as well.
Address: 131 Aspen Hills Drive SW, Calgary Alberta T3H 0P9
Renting a Fully Furnished Room to a Responsible Student
Includes additional space available for studying from either the office room or basement which is partially finished. Respectful person with regards to noise, tidy, appreciates quieter living. I'm also a mature student living healthy lifestyle and working full time.
$550/month and $275 deposit
- Street parking is available
- Lots of storage space.
- Shared 1.5 bathrooms
- Internet (no cable)
- Must be comfortable with a dog.
- Dog goes to daycare while at work.
- All utilities included.
- Washer, dryer, dishwasher
- Bus stop across the street.
- Bike lane from backyard
- Close to Ambrose University
Address: 129 Patina Park SW, Calgary Alberta T3H 3E2
Master Bedroom Available in Braeside
A master bedroom with en-suite bathroom available on the upper floor of a four level, located in Braeside. It is fully furnished with shared common areas such as the living,dining and kitchen.
- Utilities included: water, heat, gas, electric, phone, internet, tv
- Close to shopping centre walking distance.
- Bus stop in front of the unit
- Southland station five minutes away.
- We have a cat and guinea pig
- No smoking allowed
Looking for: Male or female roommate
Property: Upper level house in NW Capitol Hill Area
Bedrooms: Total: 2, Available for rent: 1
Bathrooms: 1 shared
Price: $680 including utilities and internet.
Parking: Street parking
Included: Washer/Dryer, landscaping
Availability: Available September 1st, 2017 (Flexible move in date)
Looking for a roommate to share cute upper level house! Everything is furnished except for the one bedroom. Including dishes, towels, etc. Located in Capitol Hill on 18th ave - 2 Minute walk to Lions Park train station, North Hill Mall, UofC, Sait. Large backyard and patio area with fire pit that is shared with the downstairs tenants. If interested please contact me at 604-621-1284 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beautiful brand new 2 bedroom basement suite in Lynnwood!
Available on September 1! Excellent location for students going to Ambrose or for graduates commuting around the city! On the corner of Glenmore and deerfoot this is a good location to get anywhere in the city quickly!
Price: $990+utilities: $120 (gas, water,electricity).
- Square footage: 1100sq. Ft
- Lots of storage
- Shared laundry and separate entrance
- Parking out front
- Big backyard and pets are negotiable
- Child friendly!
Deposit amount: $990
Negotiable on length of lease but would prefer someone who would commit to 1year.
For inquiries please email Ashley at email@example.com or text/call 1-403-860-2763
Rooms for rent in Navigator Christian ministry “Frat House” across the street from UofC!
• Address is 2930/2932 Unwin Road NW
• rooms for male and female students
• rooms rent from $455 per month including utilities
• damage deposit is $300
• 12 month lease
• free laundry
• shared kitchen
• two full bathrooms
• bike shed
• only 8 minute walk to C-train
• non-smoking, no pets
Contact Rick 403-585-6287 (Ambrose Seminary alumnus)
Room Available in Westhills Area
Seeing Female roommate. This rental is for one room from a 2 bedroom apartment located just off of Sarcee and Richmond Road, about a 5-10 minuet drive from Ambrose, also easy access to Transit. Apartment is fully furnished (optional bed available if you do not have one already).
Rent is $600/month Utilities and Internet is included.
Available September 2017. Term of lease negotiable.
For more details please contact Nadene at firstname.lastname@example.org or (780) 283-0220
Furnished Basement Bedroom
Monthly Rate: $450 including utilities and wifi
Available: August/September 2016
Location: Valley Ridge (12.6 kilometers from Ambrose)
Fully furnished bedroom with your own kitchen in basement common area. Kitchen has sink, refrigerator, microwave and ample cabinet and counter space for your groceries and dishes.
Bright basement bedroom with twin size bed, work station, two dressers with mirror, and closet. Brand new bedding. If you have a TV you can bring it. no cable hook-up, sorry.
You have priority to the downstairs bathroom.
We are a Christian family (dad is a Pastor of a local church and mom is active in church and community). We have a 23 year old son, an 18 year old daughter, and 16 & 13 year old sons living in our large home.
We also have a non-shedding hypoallergenic golden doodle named Trixie. She loves visitors!!
No smoking inside, please. No members of the opposite sex in your room overnight.
Food is not included in the noted rate, but is negotiable.
One Bedroom G/F Private Suite with Dryer/Laundry - Available Sept
Seeking student who want to live close to campus in Aspen Woods area.
- In-situ Dryer/laundry
- Ground floor private entry
- Private bathroom
- Utility included
- Walking distance to Aspen Landing Mall with many shops and daily needs
- Close to 69 Street C-Train and Westside Rec Centre
- No smoking and pet (except tanked pet)
- Absolutely No Drugs!
- Prefer single student
- Friendly Christian family
$900 per month
Please respond with your particulars to arrange for a viewing (likely late August)
Room in West Springs
We have a two story house in the best area of West Springs neighborhood in South-West Calgary, Alberta.
ONE nice bedroom with sharing one bathroom is available for national or international students. It is beautifully furnished. Twin size bed with clean bedding respectively, TV, free wireless internet, free laundry and detergent, laundry room is just on the basement to be easier for you to wash your clothes. There is also a living room on first floor for you to enjoy entertainment. 10 min walk to shopping, banking, public park, COP, restaurants, fast food, clinic and 10 minutes by bus (93, 453) to a West Side recreation center and West line LRT; 40 min to University of Calgary, 30 to SAIT college, 10 min to Ernest Manning High School and 25 min to downtown. Three meals may be included for CAD$850/month. no meals for CAD$550/month. We are good at cooking balanced, especially Latino food. We also can cook gluten/lactose free and bacon free food. It is a no pets, free smoking house.
My wife and I are engineers and we can help students in Physics, Math and English subjects. We have two-year experience hosting international students. We would like to provide any help to you as possible as we can during your stay at Calgary. We welcome you to join us, a very lovely family!
Non-smoker only accepted, no drugs or alcohol is permitted. Rules of good behavior will be established between parties once reaching a deal. You will be contacted ASAP once we get and review your information.
If you are interested, contact Luis at 403-801-6046.
Cougar Ridge Home - Rooms for Rent
Bedrooms: Above: 2 / Ttl: 4
Bathrooms: Full, 3
Rooms Above: 5
Floor Area: 128 SqM / 1,376 SF
Year Built: 2005
Warm & cozy executive family home with fully developed walk-out basement located in the much desired Promontory of Cougar Ridge! On the main level you will find 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, family room with gas fireplace and gourmet kitchen with separate dining area! The huge master bedroom features a 4 piece en-suite and walk-in closet and jetted tub. In the chef's kitchen you will find vaulted ceilings, granite counter tops with raised coffee bar and beautiful Maple cabinets!! The soaring vaulted ceilings run throughout the main level giving this home an executive open concept. There are 2 more large bedrooms in the fully developed walk-out basement. This walk-out also has a wet bar for the boys game night and living/games room with second gas fireplace.
Goods Included: Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Freezer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Oven-Built-In, Refrigerator, Storage Shed, Stove-Electric, Vacuum
Features: Deck, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Vaulted Ceiling
Parking: Enclosed: 2 Total: 4 Double Garage Attached
Room to Rent
My 22 year old son and I along with our Pug and 2 cats live in a townhouse in the neighborhood called West Springs Farm which is a 10 minute bus ride from the university. The bedroom is approximately 14 foot by 14 foot with a large closet and a west facing window. It is furnished with a twin mates bed, desk, dresser, and bookshelf. There is a full bathroom that will be shared. Internet, cable, laundry, utilities, and food is included. Prefer non-smoker, pet lover, no drug use, and for them to help out with some household chores. The rent is $825 monthly. Contact Janet Crawford 403-246-1052
Room for Rent (September 1st, 2017)
Located very close to Ambrose, 4204 7th Avenue SW; a short drive to Ambrose campus and walk from the LRT’s 45th Street Station and the Westbrook Station. This rental is for a cozy room of a 3 bedroom main floor unit in the house. There is a large multi-leveled patio backyard and a fire pit. There is a shared kitchen and laundry machines in the basement.
The two other guy renters are myself, a seminary student at Ambrose, and a teacher. We are looking for anyone that is up to live life together in our apartment!
Rent is $458.33 + Internet (usually $15/month)
Move in Date for September 1st, 2017.
Contact Jeremy at email@example.com or (613)316-8975 for any specific details of the place.
Home in Haysboro (shared with owner in Fall, solo with reduced rent in Winter)
- $600 per month August-January, shared space with me
- $400 per month February-March while I will am away
- Homework space
- Shared kitchen
- Bus number 3 a block away
I have very good neighbours who would be available if there were any problems.
My house is quiet, and in a very pleasant neighbourhood.
I have two small non shedding dogs who are friendly. They will go with me in the winter when I go south, so no responsibilities with them.
I have someone who shovels the walks in the winter, and someone who cleans the kitchen and main floor of the house. The Bedroom and bathroom downstairs would have to be maintained by the renting student.
403 243 0855
84 Hollyburn Road SW
Rooms for Rent. Big Rooms. Indoor Pool.
$500 for room everything included
Address is 7110 Elkton Dr SW
Walking distance to Ambrose, transit, and West Hills Mall
Available August 1st
Room available for male student - fully furnished and equipped including towels, bed linens, dishes, cooking utensils, fitness equipment - shared kitchen, bathroom, dining area, living room, laundry room.
Walking distance to Ambrose, transit, West Hills Shopping.
No pets, smoking, etc. Suite has second bedroom currently rented to male Ambrose Seminary student.
Peter and Sharon Ralph
Call 403 450 5810
Room for Rent
Located very close to Ambrose, 4204 7th Avenue SW; a location that is a short drive to Ambrose campus and walk from the LRT’s 45th Street Station and the Westbrook Station. This rental is for one room from a 3 bedroom main floor house with a large multi-leveled patio backyard.
Rent is $458.33 + Internet.
Move in Date for September 1st, 2017.
Contact Jeremy at firstname.lastname@example.org or (613)316-8975
3 Bed, 3 Bath Townhouse in Signal Hill - Perfect for Ambrose Students
- Currently rented to satisfied Ambrose students, references available.
- Triple Master Bedroom setup is perfect for 3 students sharing as each bedroom has its' own full bathroom; 2 bedrooms have large walk in closets
- Incentive: discounts available on 1st month's rent
- Possibility to move in before August 1st
- Private, large shaded deck in fenced backyard
- Ideal location: Minutes to West LRT Sirocco station & West Market Square shops
- One stop from Ambrose on West LRT or a short 5 minute bus ride
- On the bike path, easy access to Westhills, Ambrose, Westside Rec, etc.
- No smoking, no pets please
Furnished 3-Bedroom with Laundry - Available Now!
Do need a place close to Ambrose? Are you quiet and tidy? This renovated attached home in Strathcona Park with hardwood and slate tile throughout, and a stainless and granite kitchen with the 4 appliances maybe just right for you.
- Full sized laundry. Furnished less than a year ago. Nice full and half bathroom with new fixtures.
- Partially finished basement with newly carpetted living area and room for storage and laundry area.
- New High Efficiency Furnance and Hot Water Tank = lower energy costs.
- Cedar deck with a parking spot at the back.
- Bus stop and park across the street.
- Great location with an extensive pathway system throughout the Natural Reserve.
- No smoking.
- Absolutely No Drugs!
- Tidy pet OK - pet fee applies.
$1995 + utilities
If this sounds suitable please respond with your particulars to arrange for a viewing.
Stacey and Mike
403 660 4081
Room For Rent
Furnished room for rent $500.
Non-smoking home with older dog on premises. Close to transit and amenities in Coach Hill. Includes use of kitchen, laundry, internet, cable. Photos available on request.
Contact Cyndie. 403-690-7299
Room for rent in Strathcona!
$500.00 a month
Please check this link for more info: https://www.rentfaster.ca/ab/calgary/rentals/strathcona-park/shared/room...
Corner Unit in Dalhousie!
Spacious 2 bedroom corner unit in Sunflower Garden Courts in Dalhousie NW. 10minute walk to LRT, 2minute walk to bus stop, across from a Co-op and close to Northland mall. $1150/month + electricity and wifi. Furnishing is available and negotiable. No pets. No smoking.
Hoping to sublet beginning of May to end of August with potential for continuation of rent.
Text 403-701-1503 or email email@example.com for more information.
Room Available 10 Minutes from Ambrose
A beautiful apartment near Mount Royal and First Church of the Nazarene (10 minute drive from Ambrose).
- $500/month + internet cost (utilities included)
- Looking for Christian, female roommate starting May 2018 (preferably a student)
- Fully furnished
- In-suite laundry
- Full kitchen
- Gym in building
- 2 bedrooms
- Free underground parking
Contact Amy at
Full house for rent - close to Ambrose, 17 Ave, malls, rec center
Beautiful 2 bedroom Executive townhouse with en-suites in upscale gated community of Signal Hill - close to all amenities and walking distance to the C-Train. Full unfurnished house for rent. $1537/month (utilities not included, snow removal included). Pet and children welcome, one month deposit. Available April 1st (could be available March 15th) – looking for a one year lease.
See rental ad for more information: https://www.rentfaster.ca/ab/calgary/rentals/signal-hill/townhouse/beaut...
Contact: Chandra, 403-973-4568, email: firstname.lastname@example.org