LANDLORDS: Ambrose University offers landlords a free service to advertise properties that may appeal to Ambrose students who choose to live off campus. Please send the following information about your rental to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Type of property (i.e. bedroom, full house, basement, main floor, condo, etc)
- Status of accommodations (i.e. furnished/unfurnished, shared space, etc)
- Price per month and whether utilities (and what type) are included
- Other info including whether pet, child or smoking friendly, damage deposit, etc
- Include up to eight photographs sent in jpg format
- Availability date and info regarding length of lease preferred
- Name of landlord and contact information
Please advise when property has been rented, or if you would like ad to remain past the four month posting date. The ad will expire four months from the date posted.
RENTERS: Ambrose does not endorse or verify any of the properties listed, as none of them are connected to Ambrose’s residence program. It is necessary to do your own due diligence to view properties before signing a lease. If you encounter a suspected spam, please advise Ambrose and alert local authorities. For more information, please visit: http://www.landlordandtenant.org/.
Modern townhouse right across from Ambrose
From the kitchen table of the townhouse you can one of the stone Ambrose signs, from the living room you can see Waves. This townhouse unit is the bottom level of the townhouse--the bedrooms are in the basement and the kitchen and living room are on the main floor. Lots of light comes through the windows (even in the basement). The townhouse has a modern feel with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and dryer/washer. There are two regular sized bedrooms that have a full bathroom (with tub) next to them and there is a master bedroom with large walk-in closet and full bathroom (with shower). There are most basic furnishings and many kitchen necessities. Furnishings for bedrooms will be needed but help finding furnishings can be provided upon request. We are current or previous Ambrose students and are pet and smoke free.
The townhouse is located in Springborough literally across from Ambrose, Waves, Dominos, Seven-Eleven, and Rexall. Bus stops on either side of the road are within a minute walk. 5-10 minute walking distance to Westside Recreation Centre and to 69 Street Station. The unit is available at the end of June or the end of August for rent until the end of April 2018 or later.
We are seeking to fill one of the two regular sized rooms. The price is $600 a month including utilities and wireless internet. Damage deposit of $550. Preferably looking for female Christian tenants but open to other considerations. No pets and smoking.
If you are interested, please contact Jessica at email@example.com
$500 for room everything included
Address is 7110 Elkton Dr SW
Walking distance to Ambrose, transit, and West Hills Mall
Available August 1st
Room available for male student - fully furnished and equipped including towels, bed linens, dishes, cooking utensils, fitness equipment - shared kitchen, bathroom, dining area, living room, laundry room.
Walking distance to Ambrose, transit, West Hills Shopping.
No pets, smoking, etc. Suite has second bedroom currently rented to male Ambrose Seminary student.
Peter and Sharon Ralph
Call 403 450 5810
Room for Rent
Located very close to Ambrose, 4204 7th Avenue SW; a location that is a short drive to Ambrose campus and walk from the LRT’s 45th Street Station and the Westbrook Station. This rental is for one room from a 3 bedroom main floor house with a large multi-leveled patio backyard.
Rent is $458.33 + Internet.
Move in Date for September 1st, 2017.
Contact Jeremy at firstname.lastname@example.org or (613)316-8975
3 Bed, 3 Bath Townhouse in Signal Hill - Perfect for Ambrose Students
- Currently rented to satisfied Ambrose students, references available.
- Triple Master Bedroom setup is perfect for 3 students sharing as each bedroom has its' own full bathroom; 2 bedrooms have large walk in closets
- Incentive: discounts available on 1st month's rent
- Possibility to move in before August 1st
- Private, large shaded deck in fenced backyard
- Ideal location: Minutes to West LRT Sirocco station & West Market Square shops
- One stop from Ambrose on West LRT or a short 5 minute bus ride
- On the bike path, easy access to Westhills, Ambrose, Westside Rec, etc.
- No smoking, no pets please
Furnished 3-Bedroom with Laundry - Available Now!
Do need a place close to Ambrose? Are you quiet and tidy? This renovated attached home in Strathcona Park with hardwood and slate tile throughout, and a stainless and granite kitchen with the 4 appliances maybe just right for you.
- Full sized laundry. Furnished less than a year ago. Nice full and half bathroom with new fixtures.
- Partially finished basement with newly carpetted living area and room for storage and laundry area.
- New High Efficiency Furnance and Hot Water Tank = lower energy costs.
- Cedar deck with a parking spot at the back.
- Bus stop and park across the street.
- Great location with an extensive pathway system throughout the Natural Reserve.
- No smoking.
- Absolutely No Drugs!
- Tidy pet OK - pet fee applies.
$1995 + utilities
If this sounds suitable please respond with your particulars to arrange for a viewing.
Stacey and Mike
403 660 4081
Room For Rent
Furnished room for rent $500.
Non-smoking home with older dog on premises. Close to transit and amenities in Coach Hill. Includes use of kitchen, laundry, internet, cable. Photos available on request.
Contact Cyndie. 403-690-7299
Room for rent in Strathcona!
$500.00 a month
Please check this link for more info: https://www.rentfaster.ca/ab/calgary/rentals/strathcona-park/shared/room...
One Bedroom Condo in Sunalta for Rent
Immaculate unfurnished condominium in Sunalta, located just steps from the Sunalta C-train station and a short walk to Downtown, shops and restaurants. This lovely, quite, clean condo is located on the 3rd floor in the safe and quiet community of Calgary at 1833 11th Ave SW.
The kitchen has modern style maple cabinetry with eating bar, fridge, stove, microwave and dishwasher included. The 554 sq ft unit has higher ceilings, open plan, upgraded laminate in living and dining area with a built-in gas fireplace, neutral carpet in spacious bedroom with dual closets. Living room and bedroom include new cream black-out drapes and white sheer curtains. Four piece bathroom with spacious tub and extra storage space.
The intercom entry access building comes with an in-house elevator and heated underground parking. The apartment includes an in-suite washer/dryer for your personal use.
• Rent: $1,000/month includes utilities (heat, electricity, gas)
• Available from June 2017 to end of May 2018 (with possible extension)
• $1,000 damage deposit
• No pets, smoking, partying, drugs
• References required, prefer quite mature student
Call/text Evelyn @ (250) 319-9730 or email email@example.com for a private viewing.
Corner Unit in Dalhousie!
Spacious 2 bedroom corner unit in Sunflower Garden Courts in Dalhousie NW. 10minute walk to LRT, 2minute walk to bus stop, across from a Co-op and close to Northland mall. $1150/month + electricity and wifi. Furnishing is available and negotiable. No pets. No smoking.
Hoping to sublet beginning of May to end of August with potential for continuation of rent.
Text 403-701-1503 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Seeking a neat, Christian, female student
Join two other female students for the summer in a beautiful apartment near Mount Royal and First Church of the Nazarene (10 minute drive from Ambrose).
- $500/month + internet cost (utilities included)
- May-August only
- Fully furnished
- In-suite laundry
- Gym in building
- 2 bedrooms
- Free parking
Contact Amy at
Full house for rent - close to Ambrose, 17 Ave, malls, rec center
Beautiful 2 bedroom Executive townhouse with en-suites in upscale gated community of Signal Hill - close to all amenities and walking distance to the C-Train. Full unfurnished house for rent. $1537/month (utilities not included, snow removal included). Pet and children welcome, one month deposit. Available April 1st (could be available March 15th) – looking for a one year lease.
See rental ad for more information: https://www.rentfaster.ca/ab/calgary/rentals/signal-hill/townhouse/beaut...
Contact: Chandra, 403-973-4568, email: email@example.com