Campus Services Coordinator
This is a part-time position for 25 hours per week
Reporting directly to the Director of Campus Services, this is a hands-on position that provides an exciting opportunity for an individual who enjoys a multi-faceted role. The Coordinator role will be responsible for effectively managing campus furnishings; to maintain University assets; handle procurement and to ensure safe and functional office, living and student spaces.
- Prioritization and completion of campus services work requests;
- Parking, Bike Storage & Vehicle asset management;
- Support the onboarding process for students, faculty and staff;
- Supervision of chair set up crew;
- Monthly campus inspections and deficiencies reporting.
Procurement & Furnishings
- In consultation with the Director of Campus Services, develop an asset management system as well as provide support to the procurement processes (furniture, office equipment, maintenance, etc.);
- Provide research support and sourcing for all related Campus Service’s purchases;
- Maintain a clear understanding of inventory as well as storage capacities;
- Ensure orderly use of all storage spaces;
- Support the process of reallocation/change of offices;
- Facilitate the moving and installing of any furnishings needed on campus.
- Performs administrative tasks for the Campus Services division;
- Campus operational support as delegated.
- Related post-secondary degree or certification is an asset
- Three to five years of related experience
- Prior working experience in post-secondary institution is an asset
- Physically fit with the ability to lift 50 lbs
- Must possess a valid drivers license
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Ability and willingness to work evenings and weekends
- Ability to organize work effectively and meet deadlines and understand priority management
- Strong service orientation approach to the work
- Excellent follow through skills with an ability to respond quickly and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Skills in repair and maintenance with the ability to problem solve issues
- Understanding of all components of operations management
- Good computer skills including knowledge of MS Office Suite applications.
- Ambrose Employees agree to uphold and sign the University’s Statement of Faith upon initial appointment and govern the conduct of his or her work, in accordance therewith.
- Employment is contingent upon satisfactory background criminal check and academic transcripts.
- In accordance with Canadian immigration requirements, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Effective January 1, 2022, to be permitted on campus, all Faculty, Staff and Students will be required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID 19, or provide proof of a negative rapid test result every 72 hours and the applicant must agree, as a condition of their employment, to comply with such requirement.
To apply, please forward a curriculum vitae and cover letter Attention to Human Resources email@example.com indicating Campus Services Coordinator in the subject line. Salary expectations are available upon request. Review of applications will begin immediately but the position will remain open until a suitable candidate has been selected. Only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Ambrose University is committed to employment diversity and encourages applications from all qualified men and women, members of visible minorities, aboriginal peoples, and persons with disabilities.
Ambrose University is a private, accredited Christian post-secondary institute located in South West Calgary. Our Faculty of Arts and Science offers provincially accredited Bachelor of Arts degree programs majoring in Behavioural Science, Christian Studies, English Literature, General Studies, History, and Psychology as well as Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Music, and a Bachelor of Science majoring in Biology. We also offer a Bachelor of Education (After Degree). Our Faculty of Theology offers undergraduate degree programs in Children’s Ministries, Church Ministries, Intercultural Studies, Worship Arts and Youth Ministries. At the Seminary level there are a variety of graduate options including Master of Divinity, Master of Arts, Master of Christian Studies as well as Diploma and Certificate programs. Ambrose is committed to the integration of Christian faith with academic discipline, with a vision for academic excellence in the service of the church and the world. For more information visit us online at www.ambrose.edu.