Winter 2019 New Student Orientation
Orientation programming is a key component to your experience at Ambrose. It is your chance to meet Student Leaders, Faculty and other new students, hear about the services and resources at Ambrose, and prepare yourself for the upcoming Academic year. There are a few different program-specific Orientation programs that happen in September and January – take a look below to find out when you should plan to be on campus!
** Registration and parking are free for all orientation events!
UNDERGRADUATES IN ARTS & SCIENCE AND SCHOOL OF MINISTRY
Wednesday, January 2, 2019
- 9:00 am - Arrival & Check-In
- 9:30 am - Welcome Breakfast
- 10:15 am - Welcome Session #1
- 12:00 pm - Campus Tours
- 12:30 pm - Faculty Meet & Greet Lunch
- 1:45 pm - Session #2
- 2:30 pm - Student panel
- 3:00 pm - Dismissal
Finance, registrar, and campus services will be open all day.
Tuesday, January 8, 2019
- 4:15 pm - Check-in and Arrival
- 4:30 pm - Welcome from Dr. Jo-Ann Badley
- 5:00 pm - Student Success/Ambrose intro
- 5:15 pm - Dinner and Faculty Meet & Greet
- 6:00 pm - Intro to IT and Library Services
- 6:30 pm - Closing Prayer
For information, contact Kalie Eeles: firstname.lastname@example.org or 403-410-2000 ext. 2954