Poverty Studies Summer Institute
Study the causes and impacts of poverty and learn best practices in how to alleviate and end it.
This 3 week summer institute prepares you to work effectively in poverty reduction. Join experts, learners and practitioners to examine the material, social and spiritual dimensions of poverty.
Visit povertyinstitute.ca for full course descriptions and registration information.
- Shock Poverty | June 5 - 9
- Community Organizing for Social Change | June 5 - 9
- Theology of Justice | June 12 - 16
- Human Rights and Poverty Workshop. June 12 – 14
- Poverty and Human Rights: Theory, Theology and Practice | June 12-16
- Introduction to Co-op Development | June 19 - 23
- The Psychological Impacts of Poverty | June 19 - 23
- Collaborative Leadership for Social Change. June 19 – 23
Questions? Contact: PovertyInstitute@ambrose.edu.