Ric Strangway, DMin, DMin, MDiv, BTh
- DMin (Northern Seminary: New Testament: New Testament Context)
- DMin (Asbury Seminary: Church Leadership & Preaching)
- MDiv (Canadian Theological Seminary)
- BTh (Canadian Bible College)
I came to Ambrose after serving as a pastor with the C&MA for almost 30 years. I care deeply about the local church and formation for Christian ministry, particularly as it relates to the Story of God. I am married to Kareen, and have three adult children, one of whom is married.
- Discipleship, spiritual formation for ministry and the Story of God.
Scholarly & Professional Activity
- Ordained with the Christian & Missionary Alliance