Media & Publications
Ambrose University offers the following publications for public viewing:
- Academic Calendar - Published for both seminary and undergraduate audiences, the Academic Calendar is our repository of Ambrose programs, courses, and academic policies. The published calendar is considered our official reference for all policy decision during that academic year.
- Anthem - Published twice per year, Anthem is the primary communication medium of Ambrose. Anthem chronicles the contributions that alumni, students, faculty, and staff are making to the church and society.
- Report to Donors - The Report to Donors, published each fall recounts the progress made in academic, financial and contribution to the community at Ambrose during the past fiscal year (May 1 - April 30). It is available upon request in print form and is available on the website.
- Comprehensive Institutional Plan
- Chapel Audio Recordings
- Annual Report 2015-2016 (Prepared for the Ministry of Advanced Education)
For interested parties, Ambrose also offers the ability to advertise in the Anthem. Please click here for advertisement rates.
To comment on the publications of Ambrose University please contact:
Director of Communications & Marketing