• Location: In the NW community of Tuscany
• Type of property: Room for Rent in House
• Status of accommodations: Fully furnished house, only things needed are own bedroom furniture
• Price per month: $650, Utilities, Internet and Cable Inclusive
• Other info: Male Roomate wanted to share a house with 2 others. Included is an upstairs bedroom, a shared office space and run of the rest of the house. Full Kitchen, Laundry and onstreet parking provided. A 10 minute walk to the Tuscany C-Train station, 10 minute walk from shopping and groceries, a view of the mountains and easy access to Crowchild Trail and Stoney Trail N.
• Availability date: Immediately on a month to month lease
• Contact: Graeme Janzen – firstname.lastname@example.org or 403-998-5451
Bright and Beautiful 1-Bedroom in Fantastic Location
• 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom main floor condominium in West 69th building
• $1250/month including water and natural gas. Tenant pays own electricity and internet/cable
• $1250 damage deposit. Pets negotiable.
• Available May 1st. 12 month lease preferred.
• Heated and secure underground parking and storage.
• Minutes from Ambrose University, West LRT and Westside Recreation Center
• Pet friendly for the right owners.
• More details and pictures at https://www.rentfaster.ca/calgary-condo-for-rent/springbank-hill/bright-...
• Contact Jeff at 403-829-7995 or email@example.com
Here it is:
10 Min. Walk to Ambrose, Beautiful Home!
- Property Type: New 2400 sq ft. Home. Top floor room with own bathroom for short stay rent.
- Location: 5 Min walk to C-Train, shopping nearby, 10 Min. walk to Ambrose University. 6346 Simcoe Road SW.
- Price: $30 per night or $420 for two weeks. Includes all utilities; high speed Internet, cable TV. 50% of stay damage deposit required. No pets or smoking.
- Amenities: Private washroom with shower/bath, fully furnished with bed, desk, lamp, closet. Shared kitchen and living room with large table and couch. Fireplace, washer/dryer, BBQ, stove/oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, new 55” TV.
- Availability: Available Now! We are looking for people who need a short stay in the area for doing modular courses at Ambrose.
- Contact: Jenny or Bert @ 403.978.7457 or firstname.lastname@example.org and to inquire for photos
Room for Rent – 3 minute walk to Ambrose University
Furnished room in a house in Springborough available for a female student. Join other female students from Ambrose also living here.
Rent is $550/month and includes utilities.
Damage deposit and references please.
If interested, please email email@example.com
We have a nicely renovated 3 bedroom 2 storey with 1.5 bathrooms available 01 May or 01 June, 2016.
The kitchen features granite and stainless appliances including a gas stove. Hardwood and slate throughout. Full sized washer and dryer - no more coins. High efficiency furnance and hot water tank. Large deck and parking pad at back, and a shed for storage.
Bus stop across the street. Easy access to 69 Street, Bow and Sarcee Trails. $1795 + utilities. No smoking. Tidy pet OK.
One year lease. Security $1795.
If this meets your needs please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Single female looking for Christian female student to share home in the quiet neighbourhood on Old Banff Coach Road SW. Bus stop is two minutes from house, bus to 69th Street train station is approximately 10 minutes. Comes with internet, wifi, fireplace, washer/dryer. Room is very bright and has closet, desk and chair. Rent is $450.00. Please call (403) 827-7019, if interested.
Great 5 bedroom house in Varsity (about 20 mins drive from Ambrose)
Great bungalow house in the heart of Varsity, walking distance of Market Mall, bus routes, elem and jr h schools, close to U of C, and C-train station. It has 5 large sized bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, laundry facility, single garage. Please no smoking and no pets.
Monthly rent : $1800.00 plus utilities, Date Available: August 1, 2016, Term of Lease: 12 months with possible extensions.
Please see the pictures attached, furniture is not included.
For more information please email Minako : email@example.com