Ambrose University is committed to the success of our students. We acknowledge and embrace the fact that our students come from wide and varied high school backgrounds. We dismiss the traditional university philosophy of "sink or swim" nor do we expect each student to come with all of the skills they need fully developed.
To this end we offer programs and opportunities that enable students to obtain what they need to succeed at Ambrose. For our first year students the main program is Ambrose 101; which is a comprehensive package of services offered to new students.
The Ambrose 101 program includes:
- Weekly group "SKILL" session
- An individualized time management program
- Access to study groups
- A personalized Study Behaviour inventory
- Mid Semester checkup
- Discounted tutoring
- Individualized assignment help by appointment
- Paper editing and feedback