You are here
Submit Your Letter
Your Thank You Letter
Things You Can Write About
- What do you hope to do with your Ambrose education? What's your dream?
- How has this financial assistance helped you achieve your goals?
- What financial barriers did the assistance help you overcome?
- Did it allow you to volunteer or travel for academic purposes?
- What volunteer or campus organizations are you involved with?
- Why did you decide to study at Ambrose?
- What are some recent accomplishments or other Ambrose highlights you can share?
Introductions are important: don't leave yours out. That means introduce yourself and the award(s) you have received. Remember to thank the donor at the beginning and end of your letter. What does winning this award mean for your education? How will it help you in the future? The donor will want to know a little bit about you, so be sure to include what your Ambrose experience has been, and what you've been involved in at the University.