Ambrose Travel Bursary
Ambrose always welcomes out of town visitors to campus! Attend a designated event and register for courses at Ambrose and we will help you with your travel costs.
AB: up to $300 (depending on location)
BC and SK: up to $300
MB, ON, QC, YK, NT: up to $500
NB, NS, NL, PE: up to $700
Up to $500.00 US (depending on location)
- Flight/travel assistance is available for future students only (not family members)
- Students must be residents and travelling from Canada or USA (as outlined above)
- Students must be in Grade 11 or 12, or transferring from another institution
- Students must enrol in full-time studies at Ambrose (12 credit hours per semester)
- Bring your flight receipts (if applicable) to preview weekend
- Only one travel bursary per student will be issued
The travel bursary will be issued as a credit to the student’s tuition account in September upon enrolment. No cheques will be issued.
- Register and participate in an eligible Ambrose event
- Bring your flight receipts to the event (if applicable)
- Once you have enroled at Ambrose (as outlined above) your student account will be credited (in September) the amount corresponding to your location.
The Ambrose travel bursary can be used for the following events:
- Open House: November 4-5, 2016(Friday Events)
- Open House: February 16, 2017
- Preview Days: March 24, 2017 & April 20, 2017
Questions? Contact Enrolment at email@example.com or 1-800-461-1222.