Supporters & Affiliations
The Government of Canada's Research Support Fund (RSF) assists Canadian postsecondary institutions of higher education and their affiliated institutes with the expenses associated with managing the research funded by the three federal research granting agencies. There are direct and indirect costs of research. Researchers typically secure grants to cover the direct costs of their studies. The Research Support Fund assists with indirect costs that support the institution’s research activities. More information about the Research Support Fund.
This year we are pleased to receive much needed funds to advance our research initiatives. We plan to distribute the RSF grant to support the administration of our Research Office, implementing equity, diversity and inclusion initiatives, and promoting research.
We are grateful to the Canadian government for this support through the RSF.
View previous years allocation of RSF Grants
Ambrose University is the official post-secondary institution of higher education for the Christian and Missionary Alliance in Canada and the Church of the Nazarene Canada.
School of Christian Ministry ordination preparation programs meet the outcomes-based ministerial education preparation requirement of the Church of the Nazarene's International Course of Study Advisory Committee (ICOSAC). The Bachelor of Theology: Church Ministry program and the Bachelor of Theology: Youth Ministry program were validated by ICOSAC, adopted by the General Board of the Church of the Nazarene and approved by the Board of General Superintendents as recognized ministerial education courses of study for ordination in the Church of the Nazarene.
Affiliations & Memberships
- American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers
- Calgary Health Region and the Regina Qu'Appelle Health Region as a seminary of register for clinical pastoral education
- Council of Christian Colleges and Universities
- Association of Schools of the American Institute of Holy Land Studies (Jerusalem University College)
- Association of Registrars of Universities and Colleges in Canada
- Western Association of Registrars of Universities and Colleges in Canada
- Christian Higher Education Canada
- Association of Christian Schools International
- North American Coalition for Christian Admissions Professionals
- Canadian Council of Christian Charities
- Association of Christian Continuing Education Schools and Seminaries
- Society of the Advancement of Continuing Education in Ministry
- American Theological Library Association
- Canadian Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
- Alberta Colleges Athletic Conference