You are here
Registration for New or Returning Students
Follow this procedure to register for courses if you’re a new or returning student enroled in a program at Ambrose.
1. Pay the Tuition Deposit
A $250 non-refundable tuition deposit is required before you can register for Fall courses. This amount goes towards your total tuition and fees--it’s not an additional fee. Once you’ve paid this, it’s not required again for the rest of the academic year. You can pay the deposit with Student Finance either in person, by mail, or by phone (403-410-2910). Please be advised that if you decide to withdraw for the year, you will forfeit this deposit.
2. Enter the Student Portal
- Go to https://my.ambrose.edu
- Select Student Registration System from the menu on the right-hand side.
- Enter your username and password. If you don’t have or don’t remember your username or password, contact the IT department at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note: If your tuition deposit hasn’t been paid in full, you’ll receive a “HOLD” status message when you try to register.
3. Register for Courses
Once you are in the Student Registration System, found via my.ambrose, from the left menu bar, make sure you are in the right semester. Click on the Registration tab, and select the second option to start registering in classes. Once the page has finished loading, verify that the semester shown at the top of the page is the semester you would like to add courses to.
Select Edit Registration.
- When in the editing view, either type in the Course ID or look up the course using the binoculars on the right. When entering the Course ID, make sure you put a space in between the letters and the numbers in the code (for example, "EN 115" not “EN115”).
- Once you find the course you’re looking for, select a section number/class time directly to the right under Class.
- If you want to add another course, click New and repeat the process.
- Once you’ve added all the courses you want, click Submit.
- Once the page has finished loading, you need to click on the Registration tab and select third choice which is your personal schedule.
NOTE - THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE TO SEE YOUR OFFICIAL REGISTRATION.
Your Ambrose Enrolment Team
We are your main point of contact for admission inquiries, program information and for scheduling campus visits. We are passionate about connecting you with the Ambrose community, and are dedicated to your success as a student.
We are happy to help you with any questions you may have.
For all enrolment inquiries contact:
Toll Free: 800-461-1222