You are here
Apply to Ambrose
Now accepting applications for Fall 2021 and Winter 2022.
Step 1: Application
Ambrose University is part of the Alberta Post-Secondary Application System, ApplyAlberta. When you begin your application, you will be redirected to the Apply Alberta website to begin.
- Create your profile and start your application.
- Once you have completed your profile, select Ambrose University to complete your application
Step 2: Required Documents
- Make arrangements to have all required documents sent to Ambrose.
- Your application is considered complete upon receipt of all required documents.
Step 3: Review
- Early Admission: Early Admission is available to Grade 12 students with Canadian high school transcripts who apply by February 1. Early Admission is based on your official Grade 11 transcript - with required Grade 11 courses and any completed Grade 12 requirements.
- Conditional Admission: if you are currently in either high school or attending another post-secondary institution you may be offered conditional admission based on interim unofficial transcripts.
- Full Admission: once all official documentation and final official transcripts have been received, your application will be reviewed for Full Admission.
Step 4: Next Steps
- Book a campus visit with your advisor.
- All full–time, first and second year single students under 21 years of age are required to live in residence, unless they are from the greater Calgary area. Residence Applications are available here.
For questions about your application and the affects of the on-going COVID-19 situation, please visit https://ambrose.edu/admissions/covid19-faq
International Admissions Advisor
Tel: 403-410-2000 ext. 2971
Tel: 403-410-2000 ext. 2973