Ambrose Seminary immerses you in a rich and authentic community of learners who join you on the journey of discovering your vocation. Together we seek to know God in order to love God and to bear witness of God's love to our neighbours here in Canada and around the world.
- Skilled and inspiring faculty lead you deeper into Christianity, bringing your faith into clearer focus, informing your identity and enhancing your understanding of ministry.
- Rigourous, respected programs grow your theological knowledge and skills.
- A diverse student body opens avenues of discussion and broadens your perspective.
- Flexible learning fits your life - whether it's the convenience of online, weekend and evening courses or a program that ladders from a certificate to a graduate degree so you can build your credentials class by class.
"At Ambrose Seminary, we are students of scripture and theology. We focus on the components of ministry - preaching, mission, discipleship and pastoral care. We are attentive to the history and traditions of the Christian church. And we understand that Christian ministry happens when the love of God and people is at its centre."
~Jo-Anne Badley, Dean of Theology
This is breaking down financial barriers
Ambrose Seminary believes financial obstacles should never stand in the way of your learning or your call to ministry. Scholarships recognize and inspire student achievement, while bursaries support students who have demonstrated financial needs.
- Entrance Scholarships
- Finish Free Scholarship
- Church Servant Leadership Scholarship
- Student Financial Assistance
THIS IS HOW YOU ENROL AT AMBROSE
Learn what personal and academic qualifications are required to be admitted to Ambrose Seminary.
Submit your application form, supporting documents, official transcript(s), and the application fee by the deadline that applies to you.