Memories are Made at Ambrose Residence
There’s so much to gain from living on campus. The residence program is a big part of what makes the Ambrose community so close, energetic, and supportive. In this active living-learning environment, you’ll have the chance to grow holistically as you share life with your fellow students.
Apply by June 15th to guarantee your spot in residence.
We highly recommend all first year students under 21 years of age to live in Residence. We believe it is your best options for a smooth and supportive transition into university life and to experience all that Ambrose community has to offer. Studies show that living in residence has a positive impact on student satisfaction and degree completion, plus who can beat the commute?
For more information, please contact:
Tel: 403-410-2000 ext. 2957
Your room is furnished with everything you need to study and live. Every room opens onto a shared living area with soft seating and a kitchenette. Take advantage of common areas like a media room or racquetball courts.
Security to help you feel at home
Because your safety and peace of mind are important to us, the residence has numerous security features including secure building access, 24-hour on-site staff, security cameras and after-hours security personnel.
Build life-long friendships as you live, study and hang out with students from different places and programs. From study groups to residence-wide social events to late-night conversations with floor-mates, residence is a bonding experience that’s not to be missed.
92.5% of our residence students say that living on campus has helped them connect with other students and make friends.
Your home in residence will be minutes away from your classes and all the other services on campus, like the library, the fitness centre and the squash courts. No rush-hour commute means more time to do the things you want to do!
Ambrose University is offering a number of options for Room and Meal Plan rates. Please see below for more information.
*Rates and policy subject to change.
Option 1: Single occupancy room $5000 for the school year, $2500 per semester
Option 2: Double occupancy room $3950 for the school year, $1975 per semester; limited availability on a first come, first served basis
Option 3: Sr. Pod Only - Single Senior Pod room (mini-pod) $4600 for the school year, $2300 per semester; limited availability on a first come, first served basis
Meal Plan Rates
- $2620 per semester which provides a resident $24 per day, 7 days a week, 15 weeks per semester along with $100 of flex dollars to be used at Origin, Waves & Dominos
- Choosing this option for both semesters allows a $250 refund on unused funds at the end of the school year
- $2410 per semester which provides a resident $22 per day, 7 days a week, 15 weeks per semester along with $100 of flex dollars to be used at Origin, Waves & Dominos
- Choosing this option for both semesters allows a $150 refund on unused funds at the end of the school year
- 2nd Semester Only “Top Up”:
- $1885 for 2nd semester only, which provides a resident $18 per day, 7 days a week, 15 weeks per semester
- This is for students who were not able to use all of their funds from Plan A or Plan B during Semester 1 and determine that the “Top Up” amount added to their carry over balance will be sufficient for the remainder of the school year.
- This option will also include $100 of flex dollars to be used at Origin, Waves & Dominos
- There is no refund at the end of the school year with the “Top Up” option
Meal Plan and Cafeteria Hours
7:30 am to 7:00 pm Monday to Friday and 9:30 am to 6:30 pm Saturday and Sunday
Origin Coffee Co & Eatery hours are: 8 am to 3 pm Monday to Friday and open for varsity games.
All meals at the Calf will be based on a declining balance system. You can pay for single items as well as meal combos and specials as provided by Food Services.