Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar provides service to all students in the areas of registration, transfer credit, academic records, and graduation, as well as in the interpretation and application of academic policies and procedures. We strive to serve all students in a way that reflects the values of equitable treatment, clarity, confidentiality, and respect for all persons.
We gladly welcome you to Ambrose and look forward to assisting you with your academic needs!
Below is a quick tutorial for course registration. The registration link above will provide you more information.
Register for Courses
- From the left menu bar, select Register for Classes. Once the page has finished loading, verify that the semester shown at the top of the page is the semester you would like to add courses to (for example, "Fall 2018").
- Select Edit Registration.
- When in the editing view, either type in the Course ID or look up the course using the binoculars on the right. When entering the Course ID, make sure you put a space in between the letters and the numbers in the code (for example, "EN 115" not “EN115”).
- Once you find the course you’re looking for, select a section number/class time directly to the right under Class.
- If you want to add another course, click New and repeat the process.
- Once you’ve added all the courses you want, click Submit.
- Once the page has finished loading, you need to click on the Registration tab and select third choice which is your personal schedule. THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE TO SEE YOUR OFFICIAL REGISTRATION.
Contact the Office of the Registrar:
Helen Thiessen, Executive Director, Enrolment Management and Registrar
Ph 403-410-2000 ext. 2902
Laura Cochrane, Assistant Registrar
Ph 403-410-2000 ext. 2973
Michelle den Engelsen, Student Records Officer
Ph 403-410-2000 ext. 2976