You are here
FALL 2021 REVISED CLASS SCHEDULE
Given the lifted restrictions surrounding COVID-19, Ambrose has revised the Fall 2021 and Winter 2022 course schedule, recognizing greater classroom capacity and the ability to offer more in-person classes. We are now planning for a safe return to campus for students.
Students are responsible to check their schedule and revise their registration. The majority of courses at the undergraduate level will return to in-person.
If you are unable to attend a course in the delivery method and times noted on the revised schedule, you must select an alternative course. Contact your Faculty Advisor or the Office of the Registrar for more information.
Classes will continue to be offered through one of the following three distinct teaching delivery models:
1. In-person classes
- In-Person classes will require students to be on campus at scheduled times. With our small class sizes and commitment to a consistent delivery method throughout the semester, we will have the opportunity to continue in-person education.
- Some courses (e.g. labs, music) require in-person interaction and are therefore only available as an in-person option.
2. Hybrid classes
- Hybrid classes will provide a mix of online delivery and in-person interaction within one class.
- Hybrid classes will not be available as an online component only, but rather, students will be required to participate in both. Students will be expected to be available on campus at the scheduled times.
3. Online classes
- Online classes will be delivered solely through online with no in-person requirements.
Spring 2021, Fall 2021 and Winter 2022 Schedules:
Click below to get your schedules by semester and faculty.
** Course details are subject to change.
Recommended Courses for First Year Students, Arts & Science
Recommended Courses for First Year Students, School of Ministry
If you have any questions, contact our enrolment team at email@example.com or 403-410-2900 or 1-800-461-1222.
Seminary Course ID Legend
-OL courses are offered online.
-CL courses are Chinese Language courses.