You are here
Classes will be offered through one of the following three distinct teaching delivery models:
1. In-person classes
- In-Person classes will require students to be on campus at scheduled times. With our small class sizes and commitment to a consistent delivery method throughout the semester, we will have the opportunity to continue in-person education while observing social distancing and safe classroom gatherings.
- Some courses (e.g. labs, music) require in-person interaction and are therefore only available as an in-person option.
2. Hybrid classes
- Hybrid classes will provide a mix of online delivery and in-person interaction within one class.
- Hybrid classes will not be available as an online component only, but rather, students will be required to participate in both. Students will be expected to be available on campus at the scheduled times and based on physical distancing capacities each instructor will determine in-person schedule.
3. Online classes
- Online classes will be delivered solely through online with no in-person requirements.
Spring 2021, Fall 2021 and Winter 2022 Schedules:
Click below to get your schedules by semester and faculty.
|Spring||2021 Spring Schedule|
|Fall||2021 Fall Schedule||2021 Fall Schedule||2021 Fall Schedule|
|Winter||2022 Winter Schedule||2022 Winter Schedule||2022 Winter Schedule|
** Course details are subject to change.
Recommended Courses for First Year Students, Arts & Science
Recommended Courses for First Year Students, School of Ministry
If you have any questions, contact our enrolment team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 403-410-2900 or 1-800-461-1222.
Seminary Course ID Legend
-OL courses are offered online.
-CL courses are Chinese Language courses.
ACC 200 - 1 Introduction to Financial Accounting
This course focuses on the accounting concepts and procedures involved in recording and reporting the organization and operation of business corporations. In addition to accounting principles, students also learn how to read and interpret finnacial statements.
|Section ID||Section Professor||Location||Schedule||Semester|
|Jennifer Son||Online||Tuesday - 6:30 PM 9:30 PM||Fall|