Ambrose Students' Council
Listening, Advocating, Seeking Positive Transformation
The Student's Council exists to support students by listening to their voices, advocating for their needs, and seeking positive transformation.
An excerpt from the Constitution of the Ambrose Student Council
To realize its mission, the Student council will:
- Fulfill the unique need of students by being an informational resource.
- Initiate and implement a network of communication by which student concerns and interests are positively represented to the various sectors of the university.
- Facilitate student-initiated purposeful social activities to emphasize a greater sense of community and personal well-being.
- Encourage and support spiritual and intellectual pursuits on campus.
- Cultivate awareness and activism regarding contemporary social issues by developing programs of Christian Response.