Ambrose Parking Policies
Ambrose University - Parking Policies & Standards
- Parking enforcement is conducted by Ambrose University, Precise Park Link and by the Calgary Parking Authority.
- All vehicles must display a valid parking pass or be registered through the parking app to park on campus. Parking fines will be levied to all vehicles not registered.
- Yearly parking passes are non-transferrable and cannot be sold to another student. The hang-tag pass should be returned at the end of the academic year or semester attending.
- Prorated refunds for yearly passes may be considered with just cause through Campus Services.
- Any abuse of the parking pass privileges may result in a vehicle being prohibited from parking on the University campus.
- Visitor parking along the library is assigned for guests of Ambrose University only.
- Vehicles will be ticketed and/or towed for failure to display a valid parking pass, displaying an altered or copied ticket, displaying a stolen pass or parking illegally in fire lanes, roadways, or loading zones.
- Vehicles cannot be left on campus over the summer without prior consent through Campus Services.
- Major vehicle or mechanical work shall not be done on campus and any damage from leaking oil, gasoline or antifreeze may result in cleanup charges.
- Accidents and/or damage to campus property must be reported to Campus Services.
- Ambrose University is not responsible for any vehicle or private property in the parking lots at any time including any lost or stolen items, or damage to a vehicle.
- All parking fees are subject to change without notice.
If you have any questions or concerns about Ambrose Parking Policies, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.