Hiring: Enrolment Summer Student
Enrolment Summer Student
July 04 - August 26, 2022
There is a job opening in the Enrolment Department for an Enrolment Summer Student position. You will have the opportunity to develop leadership, communication, and administration skills while working with this high-energy team excited about recruiting students to Ambrose University. The successful applicant must be a Canadian citizen and enrolled in post-secondary schooling for Fall 2022.
We are looking for an enthusiastic summer student who will share about Ambrose with future students of the school. You will be responsible for the following:
• Sharing accurate and useful information to prospective students through phone, e-mail and personal contact.
• Data entry for new Student Information System
• Plan and execute campus visits for prospective students
• Assist with research projects for the Enrolment team
• Vacation coverage for various team members to insure that excellent customer service is delivered to all incoming students throughout the summer
Hours: 37.5 hrs / week
Rate of Pay: $19/hour + 4% vacation pay
Monday – Friday 8:30-4:30pm (30 minute unpaid lunch break)
Reports To: Recruitment and Admissions Manager (Laura Hahn-Ladipo)
• Leadership and/or customer service experience is desirable.
• Intermediate Microsoft and administrative skills
• Good phone skills and etiquette
• Ability to quickly learn and maintain substantial knowledge regarding undergraduate and graduate programs offered by institutions.
• Strong information technology (e.g. Microsoft Office, Blackbaud) and administrative skills.
• Ability to host individuals or a group of students and parents for campus visits and tours.
• Ability to assist with the execution of miscellaneous projects (e.g. assisting with smaller enrolment events, set up and tear down of events etc.) as assigned by the Manager.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Be in agreement with Ambrose’s mission statement.
• Outgoing, flexible, energetic, optimistic manner.
• High energy level that is reflected in good work habits and sound work ethic.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Sensitivity and ability to work with a diversity of people and cultural groups.
• A desire to promote Ambrose and a proven school spirit.
• Warm and welcoming presence to potential students and parents.
If interested, please submit resume to Laura Hahn-Ladipo at email@example.com.