Jason Lang Scholarship
Jason Lang Scholarships, valued at $1,000 each, recognize and reward the outstanding academic achievement of Alberta post-secondary students and encourages them to continue in their undergraduate or professional program of study. These scholarships are funded by the Government of Alberta through Alberta Advanced Education, and are administered by Ambrose University in conjunction with Alberta Student Aid.
To Be Eligible Applicants Must:
- be Canadian Citizens or Landed Immigrants
- be Alberta Residents (lived 12 months in Alberta, or parents live in Alberta or are married to an Alberta resident)
- in a post-secondary program of at least 2 years in length
- enrolled full-time in an undergraduate or professional program & in second or higher year of studies
- have completed at least 80% of a full course load in previous year at Ambrose
- have achieved a minimum grade point average of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale in the previous year
- have not received the maximum lifetime limit of 3 Jason Lang scholarships
Application Deadline: September 30, 2018
Thank you for your patience during the transition with our new Financial Aid & Awards office. If you miss the deadline there will still be an opportunity to apply in Winter 2019.