LANDLORDS: Ambrose University offers landlords a free service to publicly advertise properties that may appeal to Ambrose students who choose to live off campus.
- Ambrose University does not monitor responses to rental advertisements
- The housing board is a public webpage so email addresses provided are available to anyone with internet access
- It is the landlord's responsibility to discern and respond to any potential tenants
Please send the following information about your rental to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Type of property (i.e. bedroom, full house, basement, main floor, condo, etc)
- Status of accommodations (i.e. furnished/unfurnished, shared space, etc)
- Price per month and whether utilities (and what type) are included
- Other info including whether pet, child or smoking friendly, damage deposit, etc
- Include up to eight photographs sent in jpg format
- Availability date and info regarding length of lease preferred
- Name of landlord and contact information
Please advise when property has been rented, or if you would like ad to remain past the four month posting date. The ad will expire four months from the date posted.
RENTERS: Ambrose does not endorse or verify any of the properties listed, as none of them are connected to Ambrose’s residence program. It is necessary to do your own due diligence to view properties before signing a lease. If you encounter a suspected spam, please advise Ambrose and alert local authorities. For more information, please visit: http://www.landlordandtenant.org/.
Looking for 1-2 Roommates
Posted August 20, 2019
- Type of property: Basement with 2 bedrooms in a lovely Bowness neighborhood, close to Bowness Park and COP; 15 min drive to Ambrose
- Owners live upstairs. We are professionals/graduate students/Ambrose alumni plus a 3 year old. We mostly live upstairs though occasionally utilize the basement living room to watch a show on our projector laundry is also downstairs. Basement includes two bedrooms, one bathroom, a kitchenette and a living room. The home is furnished but we would make space for anything important to you. The house has a shared entrance. You could use our full kitchen, projector, deep freezer and laundry machines.
- Price is $500 for one person and $800 for two; includes all utilities and high speed wifi internet. Price open to negotiation if financial need.
- No smelly pets; no smoking. We are Christians, kid friendly, and LGBTQI2S+ affirming. Damage deposit half the price of monthly rent.
- Available immediately, lease negotiable.
David and Hannah; davidcklassen [at] gmail.com, 403-990-9768
Basement Suite 2nd Bedroom For Rent
Posted August 20, 2019
1100 sqft, 11 ft ceilings, the room is 12-14.
Upper half being overground it has large windows and is well lit, barely feels like a basement at all.
Common areas furnished, the bedroom is unfurnished.
$550 a month
Price includes all utilities, electric, gas, water, internet.
Not smoking friendly of any kind, not pet friendly.
2 minute walk from 4 bus stops that take you to a train station, 20 minutes from Ambrose via transit
text: 403-835-2715, or email: nconstantinidis1 [at] gmail.com
Roommate wanted near Ambrose
Posted August 13, 2019
Young, Christian professional currently living alone and looking for a quiet roommate in my fully renovated, 2-storey detached home literally within a stone’s throw to Ambrose and 69 St. station. You will really love the house and location! Amenities include:
- bedroom with double bed
- private bath
- all common spaces fully furnished
- bonus room can be made into a study space if required
- shared laundry and kitchen
- all utilities, cable, and internet
- backyard with BBQ
- ample parking on the driveway or street
- no pets/smoking
- available immediately, lease negotiable
Asking $800/month (plus $500 refundable security deposit)
Antonio: 403-835-8713, advespa [at] telus.net
One room for rent for female (Signal Hill area)
Posted August 13, 2019
- Furnished one bedroom in a cozy, spacious and bright 2 bedrooms townhouse.
- 3 minutes driving distance to Ambrose University.
- Walking distance to Sirocco LRT (10 - 15 minutes to downtown by LRT).
- Close to bus stop and shopping centre; walking trail leads to West Hill shopping centre.
- Rent $575 includes utilities, internet & private bathroom.
- Share living room, dinning area, kitchen, washer and dryer with a female Christian.
- Rental parking $25 monthly.
- No pets/smoking/drinking.
- Damage Deposit $300.
- Length of lease negotiable.
- Available October 1, 2019.
Call 403-475-4527 (land line, please do not text) or email kctocan72 [at] gmail.com
Basement Suite for rent
Posted August 6, 2019
Basement suite available, 1 block south of 45th Street SW LRT station. 2 stops to Ambrose.
Partially Furnished. Queen bed in bedroom.
Sitting room with couch, chair, student desk/chair
Bathroom, 3 piece, shower, sink, toilet
In suite Laundry, washer/dryer
Kitchenette, dishes, fridge, microwave
Available immediately or for Sept 1, can be for school season Sept-April for consecutive years, or longer term.
Email with name and phone # to krabbe [at] shaw.ca
Picture shows entrance toward bedroom at end. More available upon request
Room available for rent
Posted July 26, 2019
Available for rent is a private room, bathroom, and tv room in a new basement. The rental space includes utilities, a bed (new mattress), cable, internet, plasma tv and sofa. There is a shared kitchen (shared space with a female and 2 dogs).
Damage Deposit: $375
Available: August 1st
Seeking Female Roommate
Posted July 12, 2019
- Seeking female roommate with Christian lifestyle to share 3 bedroom 1 1/2 bath condo with 2 Ambrose grads
- 14 minutes by car or bus/LRT 30 - 40 minutes from Ambrose University; near Mount Royal University
- furnished bedroom, fully furnished shared living space
- washer, dryer, dishwasher, basement storage, deck, street parking
- non-smoking, no pets
- $500 per month including utilities and unlimited internet
- available mid-August through 2019-2020 school year with potential extension
If interested, please Richard and Merinda with references at: ennsr [at] shaw.ca
Room for Rent
Posted July 11, 2019
*furnished with a private ensuite
*light, airy and spacious
*$900 a month
*Signal Hill area short drive or one bus to Ambrose University
*shared common areas, including use of a good piano
*homeowner is a senior snowbird
*opportunity to have the private use of the whole house throughout winter months in exchange for snow shoveling
*responsible, quiet non smoker required
* will consider a couple
*available August 15/2019, ending date negotiable
*deposit of $800 required and references
contact Ruth at 403-680-6595 or rugle49 [at] gmail.com
Shared home to rent
Posted June 6, 2019
Shared Home Sept 1...short walk from Ambrose. Home is behind Westside Recreation Center, 2 blocks from LRT. Share with homeowner (1 female adult). Furnished bedroom has its own neighboring full bath - all on top floor. Full movie screen and theater chairs downstairs. 24 hr satellite Christian T.V channels. Park in driveway. Seeking quiet non-smoker with great references & Christian lifestyle. D.D $500. Monthly rent $ $575 includes utilities and wifi. A six month signed lease mandatory. No Pets.
Call 403-671-1670 to view