LANDLORDS: Ambrose University offers landlords a free service to publicly advertise properties that may appeal to Ambrose students who choose to live off campus.
- Ambrose University does not monitor responses to rental advertisements
- The housing board is a public webpage so email addresses provided are available to anyone with internet access
- It is the landlord's responsibility to discern and respond to any potential tenants
Please send the following information about your rental to email@example.com:
- Type of property (i.e. bedroom, full house, basement, main floor, condo, etc)
- Status of accommodations (i.e. furnished/unfurnished, shared space, etc)
- Price per month and whether utilities (and what type) are included
- Other info including whether pet, child or smoking friendly, damage deposit, etc
- Include up to eight photographs sent in jpg format
- Availability date and info regarding length of lease preferred
- Name of landlord and contact information
Please advise when property has been rented, or if you would like ad to remain past the four month posting date. The ad will expire four months from the date posted.
RENTERS: Ambrose does not endorse or verify any of the properties listed, as none of them are connected to Ambrose’s residence program. It is necessary to do your own due diligence to view properties before signing a lease. If you encounter a suspected spam, please advise Ambrose and alert local authorities. For more information, please visit: http://www.landlordandtenant.org/.
Townhouse for Rent
Posted June 15, 2020
This sunny, open unfurnished unit includes a master bedroom with walk-in closet and full ensuite bath, as well as 2 additional bedrooms and a total of 2.5 bathrooms. It has a back patio and shared green space, and the building is professionally managed for no-hassle enjoyment. It is located across the road from Springborough Plaza and Ambrose University, and less than a block from the 69th street C-train station and Westside Rec-Centre. No pets/smoking, child friendly and would prefer 1 year lease. Condo fees and water included, all other utilities excluded. Ample street parking, with dedicated visitor parking on site. Price is $1,900 a month with one month damage deposit.
KylieRae & Steven Persaud; 604-626-8733, kylieraepersaud [at] gmail.com
1-2 Female Roommates wanted for April 2020
Posted April 10, 2020
Fantastic House Located in Ranchlands, CALGARY NW, near Crowfoot Shopping Centre and Crowfoot LRT.
Upstairs Room: $500 (Includes utilities). Bright, furnished bedroom
Downstairs Room: $450 Cozy, furnished downstairs bedroom. Bi-level room, so plenty of light.
1 minute walk to bus stop
15 minute walk to major shopping centre
close to Crowfoot C-Train Station
Easy access to Olympic Oval or COP/Win Sport (GREAT HOUSE FOR ATHLETES!)
- Lots of space; great layout. 2 bathrooms. Clean house.
- Firepit and Yard
- High Efficiency Washer and Dryer
- 2 Fridges plus deep freezer
Sorry, NO furry friends with four legs.
Looking for a clean, easy-going FEMALE roommate or roommates who will fit into the mix. Current roommates include active, mature ladies whose various interests include everything from rec league sports, to mountain adventures, to paragliding!
Room for Rent
Posted March 19, 2020
We have a large bedroom with two closets to rent out. Includes utilities and adjustments if both room and board are important. We live in Christie Park, at just a 1 minute walk to the Sirrocco LRT. You could walk to Ambrose if you wish.
Please give us a call if you have any questions. My name is Karen and my cell number is 587-999-8785.
If interested, I can text you pictures.