LANDLORDS: Ambrose University offers landlords a free service to publicly advertise properties that may appeal to Ambrose students who choose to live off campus.
- Ambrose University does not monitor responses to rental advertisements
- The housing board is a public webpage so email addresses provided are available to anyone with internet access
- It is the landlord's responsibility to discern and respond to any potential tenants
Please send the following information about your rental to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Type of property (i.e. bedroom, full house, basement, main floor, condo, etc)
- Status of accommodations (i.e. furnished/unfurnished, shared space, etc)
- Price per month and whether utilities (and what type) are included
- Other info including whether pet, child or smoking friendly, damage deposit, etc
- Include up to eight photographs sent in jpg format
- Availability date and info regarding length of lease preferred
- Name of landlord and contact information
Please advise when property has been rented, or if you would like ad to remain past the four month posting date. The ad will expire four months from the date posted.
RENTERS: Ambrose does not endorse or verify any of the properties listed, as none of them are connected to Ambrose’s residence program. It is necessary to do your own due diligence to view properties before signing a lease. If you encounter a suspected spam, please advise Ambrose and alert local authorities. For more information, please visit: http://www.landlordandtenant.org/.
Beautiful lower basement suite for sub-lease
Posted March 27, 2019
Beautiful lower basement suite available for sub-lease. (May-Sept) $600/month utilities included.
1-2 bedrooms, living area & separate bathroom. (Shared kitchen space)
Backyard for bbq’s and lounging.
Willow Park area - 1 block from the Trico Centre and Southcenter Mall.
Must like dogs as there is an 8 year old Blue Heeler living upstairs.
I a currently studying in the Seminary at Ambrose in the Leadership program.
Kirsten, kirstenziegler77 [at] gmail.com
3 Bedroom, 3.5 Bathroom Aspen Woods Home for rent
Posted March 27, 2019
Welcome to this stunning three-story townhouse in the exclusive area of Aspen Woods. This spacious home is over 1500 sq feet and features an open concept living space, dining area, flex area, huge windows on both the front and the back which bathe the home with natural light, and a gourmet kitchen featuring upgraded stainless steel appliances and huge granite counter space. The main floor provides access to a fenced backyard with a newly built deck. Upstairs includes two master bedrooms with 4 piece en-suites. The basement provides a third bedroom, flex area, 4 piece bathroom, storage and a washer and dryer.
- Type of property: Entire Townhouse with 3 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms
- Status of accommodation: Unfurnished
- Price per month: $2500, utilities not included
- Availability date and preferred length of lease: Available April 15, 2019. Availability date and lease term are negotiable and can be discussed further.
Jessica 403-512-0124, feel free to call, text or email at jessbeckwermert [at] gmail.com
Sunny Room Available for Rent (10 Minutes from Ambrose)
Posted March 19, 2019
- Apartment condo — three bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Seeing a Christian, mature, female roommate
- 10 minute drive from Ambrose University or 5 minute walk to Mount Royal, 12 minutes from downtown core
- 6 minute drive to Monogram Coffee (Altadore), 7 minute drive to Marda Loop
- Unfurnished bedroom available with beautiful windows
- Amenities include private laundry machines, dish washer, fireplace, large balcony, plenty of storage, underground parking, gym, recreation room
- $800 per month — utilities included
- Available May 1
Amy at 403-835-7409
I work full time and am starting a masters program in September. I'd love to meet you!
Stacked Townhouse in Sierra Morena Green SW
Posted March 13, 2019
- Stacked townhouse available for rent in a quiet neighbourhood only a few blocks from Ambrose and 69th Street Train Station. Perfect for 2 roommates looking for their own place!
- Large living space (1500sq. feet), 2 floors, unfurnished. There are 2 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms.
- Townhouse features 2-car garage, gas fireplace, new granite countertops, washing machine and dryer, bonus downstairs rec. room, and lots of storage space!
- Bedrooms and upstairs bathrooms have recently been painted as well as the trim around the house.
- Available the end of April or May 1st 2019. Length of lease is flexible depending on what you are looking for. No pets, non-smoking household.
- $1600 per month plus utilities which average around $180.00 per month. Water is included in price of rental. Damage deposit is same as rental price.
- Snow removal and lawn care provided by the HOA (you do not pay the HOA fees).
justinshin [at] shaw.ca
Bright, Clean, Legal lower unit in an up/down duplex for rent in Shaganappi (across 17th Ave SW from Killarney)
Posted January 7, 2019
Nice 2 bedroom suite, with brand new bathroom, kitchen, living room, private separate entrance, shared washer/dryer with one other (female) person upstairs. Quite location although you are close to everything: 1 minute walk to bus on 17th ave SW, 5 minute walk to train station, One train stop to downtown and about 10 minutes to Ambrose University. Close to Westbrook Mall, Killarney Pool, parks,and tennis court. Truly an amazing location and lovely neighbors. There's a garden in the backyard for those interested and a single car designated parking spot in the back and tons of parking in-front of the house.
Great for a single person or to share with a roommate! Flexible lease.
1728 25 A ST SW
$700/month, utilities are not included (approx. $100/month, separate meters)
Please contact Marina at: 587-969-0331
Fully Furnished 4 bedroom 4 bathroom House for Rent
Posted November 27, 2018
- Available January 1st to June 30th
- All utilities included: water, electricity, heat, alarm, internet and cable
- Located in Cougar Ridge SW
- Bus 98 takes you to Ambrose in 5 minutes
- Each room can be rented for $650
- Deposit is required $500 per room
Lopezgibran [at] gmail.com