Winter 2021 Orientation
Join Us for our live Stream Orientation!
- Friday January 8, 2021 10:00 am – 11:30 am: Zoom Online Session (Off Campus)
- Learn about some interesting ways that you can get involved around the school and some tips and tricks from continuing students such as; meet student council, learn about chapel and worship band opportunities and get the chance to see your enrolment advisors!
- Friday January 8, 2021 1:30pm - 2:30pm: Residence ONLINE orientation (join us on Zoom!)
- Sunday January 10, 2021 Residence move-in: Move in information and time-slots will be emailed to you directly.
Orientation is a key component to your experience at Ambrose. It is a wonderful opportunity for you to dive into the community along with other new students who are just as nervous and excited as you are. We're following all recommended Covid-19 safety precautions to make sure we can build community while keeping everyone safe. During orientation you will get to meet student leaders, faculty, and hear about the services and resources at Ambrose as well as prepare yourself for the upcoming Academic year. Once on campus, new students will receive a welcome bag with goodies inside that will equip them with their upcoming studies and life here at Ambrose. Orientation is crucial to your understanding of the school and the community but here at Ambrose we make it an enjoyable and exciting experience to get you in the right spirits for the school year. We are excited to celebrate with the new students in this hybrid orientation!
Undergraduate Faculty Meet and Greets
January 8 at 11:45am
January 8 at 11:30am
Faculty of Theology/School of Ministry
January 11 at 1pm
January 11 at 6:30pm
January 11 at 630pm
Janaury 13 at 7pm
Humanities (Christian Studies, English, History, General Studies)
January 13 at 5pm
International Student Services
January 11 at 10am
Meeting ID: 972 9843 6715
- January 8, 2021 · 10:00 am – 11:30 am: Zoom Online Session (Off Campus)
Seminary orientation gives new seminary students the opportunity to meet fellow classmates, learn more about seminary-specific supports available. Topics and activities throughout orientation include: introductions with faculty and advisors, greetings from Ambrose’s president Dr. Gordon. T. Smith, library, IT, student life, student academic success, seminary student council, and spiritual life. Once on campus, students will be given welcome bags as a part of orientation to equip them with their upcoming studies and life here at Ambrose.
Seminary Faculty Meet and Greet
January 15 at 12pm
For questions about orientation please email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Registration is free for orientation events!