- Cellular & Molecular Biology
- Health Sciences
In the Ambrose Biology degree program, you'll study living organisms as you collect and analyze data and think critically about research problems. In the lab, learn experimental techniques and design ways to test your hypotheses. Discover how to form values and convictions based upon sound reasoning and clear methodology. Focus on: cellular and molecular biology, ecology, or health sciences.
So here's the deal:
Take five courses per semester for four years, and you'll complete your Biology degree [courses are worth 3 credits and 3 x 5 x 2 x 4 = 120 credits].
- General Science
Here's a sampling of the jobs our alumni have landed with this degree or entered through further studies:
- Scientific Researcher
- Lab Technician
Dredge for marine life, examine tide pools and study intertidal zones on Vancouver Island. We also conduct ecological study trips to places like Vancouver Island and Costa Rica.
- PositionCo-chair of ScienceAssociate Professor of BiologyOffice LocationA2158
- PositionCo-Chair – ScienceAssistant Professor of BiologyOffice LocationL2113
- PositionLab ManagerSessional Faculty – BiologyOffice LocationA2156
- PositionAssociate Professor of ChemistryOffice LocationA2160
- PositionLecturer, MathematicsOffice LocationL2115
- PositionAssistant Professor, BiologyOffice LocationL2109
- PositionSessional FacultyOffice LocationL1037
- PositionLecturer, Earth and Space SciencesOffice LocationL2111