Here you can find ASC’s Constitution, Bylaws, Policies and Archives. If you have any questions, feel free to email email@example.com
The Constitution outlines our purpose as a Student Council, our relationships within the school, and how our finances and student fees breakdown.
The ASC Bylaws cover the technicalities about the qualifications of our team, our accountability, our decisions, our duties, our electoral code, our finances, and our benevolence fund.
The ASC Policy refers to the specifics of Student Council’s meetings, objectives, elections, accountability, performance, financials, and Club funding.
The ASC Club Manual contains all information for clubs at Ambrose University. If you would like more information about what clubs are, what they, and how they operate, then the Club Manual is the place to look.
If you would like to see any archives from previous semesters or previous years, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to provide you with any documents you would like to see.
- ASC Minutes November 17, 2023
- ASC Minutes October 31, 2023
- ASC Minutes October 24, 2023 (Meeting cancelled due to weather)
- ASC Minutes October 17, 2023
- ASC Minutes October 10, 2023
- ASC Minutes October 3, 2023
- ASC Minutes September 28, 2023
- ASC Minutes September 19, 2023
- ASC Minutes September 12, 2023