ASC Meet the Team-Randelle Spence
Ambrose Student Body Executive Assistant: Randelle Spence
Who is Randelle?
- Randelle is in her second year.
- Randelle is in the Business Program
- Randelle would like to be an accountant.
- Randelle is from Whitecourt, AB.
- Randelle's favourite activity is journaling..
- Randelle's favourite book is the Secret of th Garden.
- Randelle is excited to continue to collaborate with students who are passionate about Ambrose. Ambrose is such a great place, and its a blessing to support her school through her role on Student Council.
What does the Executive Assistant do?
From the Ambrose Student Council Bylaw IV, Section II, Clause II.
Duties of the Executive Assistant:
- To attend all Students’ Council meetings and record professional, detailed minutes at said meetings.
- To compile and oversee the Students’ Council Archives and pass on physical and electronic copies to the succeeding Executive Assistant.
- To be accountable to the Students’ Council President and assist the President in any administrative duties as delegated by the President.
- To organize and conduct all Students’ Council elections and referendums.