ASC Meet the Team-Tessa Stockowski
Ambrose Student Body Director of Community Life: Tessa Stockowski
Who is Tessa?
- Tessa is in her second year.
- Tessa is in the Business program and is studying marketing.
- Tessa would like to be a lawyer.
- Tessa is from Canmore AB.
- Tessa's favourite activity is shopping and working out with friends.
- Tessa's favourite book is It Ends With US by Colleen Hoover.
- Tessa is looking forward to Developing events that create community with one another while having fun and making memories!
What does the Director of Community Life do?
From the Ambrose Student Council Bylaw IV, Section II, Clause IV.
Duties of the Director of Community Life:
- To coordinate and plan student social functions, including, but not limited to, Welcome Week, Winter Formal, Winter Kick-off, and Year End festivities.
- To plan informal student events as desired by the presiding Student Association.
- To appoint and determine the duties of an Assistant.
- To serve as the Chairperson of the Campus Activities Board (CAB).
- To liaise with the AVP of Ambrose’s Student Life to ensure effective communication and engagement in the campus-wide community.
- To provide support and instruction to the Director of Wellness to create initiatives around campus based on improving the mental health and well-being of Ambrose students and faculty.