- Canada Revenue Agency - Click Here
- Students and Income Tax Pamphlet - Click Here
- Students and Income Tax Information - Click Here
- CRA - Income Tax 101 - Click Here
- T2202 - Tuition, Education, and Textbook Amounts Certificate - the basic form you will receive from Ambrose University. It lists eligible tuition amounts as well as the number of months used to calculate the education and textbook amounts
- T4a - Statement of Pension, Retirement, Annuity, and Other Income - a form you will receive if you received a scholarship or bursary
2020 Calendar Year
- T2202's and T4a's will be mailed out by February 29 to addresses on file. If you would like it sent electornically, please submit this form: https://ambrose.edu/tax-form-request.
- If you did not receive your slip, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who can file my Income Tax for Me?
Missing a form?
- Submit this online requst: Tax Form Request