Welcome to Ambrose Parent Engagement
The Parent Engagement office is here to encourage and support you as families as you navigate through these University years. Please do not hesitate to contact my office if there is any way that we can assist you. Take a minute to look through all the information that is attached as I’m sure that you will find it very informative.
QUESTIONS? CONTACT PARENT ENGAGEMENT:
See these articles about your student’s new life on campus:
UPCOMING DATES & EVENTS
FINANCIAL AID & AWARDS
The Financial Aid & Awards Office is excited to see new and returning students as January approaches. We are looking forward to the new year and are pleased to offer financial aid counseling by:
- Partnering with Momentum and Credit Counselling to provide money coaching to our students
- Helping students to develop a spending plan of action
- Strategizing for scholarships, bursaries and Financial Assistance
- Helping students leverage provincial scholarships
- Accessing federal government grants and helping apply for student loans and hosting repayment webinars
Be sure to remind your student to make an appointment with Financial Aid & Awards Coordinator Hannah Temple (Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org), if they have not already done so, to discuss financial aid and scholarship options.
Tuition and Fees
Winter 2018 – January 4, 2018
Add/Drop Classes without Financial Penalty
January 14, 2018
Payment Methods and Balance Due
Statement of accounts can be found via the student registration system: https://students.ambrose.edu.
- Click on billing once logged in.
- Changes to registration are not immediate.
- Updates are uploaded several times a week.
Information Regarding Health and Dental Plans
All health and dental plans are voted in by the student body and administered by a 3rd party. All questions or concerns need to be directed to the respective student council.
For more information see the Additional Costs section on the Tuition & Fees page.
January is a natural time to think about the year ahead. As students start to think about what's after Ambrose, remind them of that life and career coaching is free and available to them.