The Parent Engagement office is here to help you with everything that you need to know as a parent of an Ambrose student. From important dates and financial information to family friendly events and graduation, we will provide information that will help you to stay informed as you support your student through their university experience.
CONTACT PARENT ENGAGEMENT
Stay In Touch with What's Happening at Ambrose
FINANCIAL AID & AWARDS
The Financial Aid & Awards Office is pleased to offer financial aid counselling by:
- Partnering with Momentum and Credit Counselling to provide money coaching to our students
- Helping students to develop a spending plan of action
- Strategizing for scholarships, bursaries and Financial Assistance
- Helping students leverage provincial scholarships
- Accessing federal government grants and helping apply for student loans and hosting repayment webinars
Your student may be eligible for financial assistance or a scholarship.
For all questions about financial aid, scholarships and bursaries, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuition and Fees are Due:
Fall 2019 - August 30, 2019
Winter 2020 - January 3, 2020
Fall 2019 - September 15, 2019
Winter 2020 - January 13, 2020
Payment Methods and Balance Owing
Statement of accounts can be found via the student registration system: https://students.ambrose.edu.
- Click on billing once logged in
- Changes to registration are not immediate
- Updates are uploaded several times a week
Information Regarding Health and Dental Plans
All health and dental plans are voted in by the student body and administered by a 3rd party. All questions or concerns need to be directed to the respective student council.
For more information see the Additional Costs section on the Tuition & Fees page.
OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
The Office of the Registrar provides service to all students in the areas of registration, transfer credit, academic records, and graduation, as well as in the interpretation and application of academic policies and procedures.