Degree Parchments and Transcripts
- All graduates will receive one copy of their original degree parchment at the Commencement ceremony. All in-absentia graduates will receive their degree parchments by mail following Commencement.
- We strongly advise students to provide official transcripts and certified copies of their degree parchment rather than the original degree parchment when asked for evidence of their qualifications.
- Original degree parchments can be replaced only in extraordinary circumstances, such as loss by fire. In such cases, Ambrose will issue replacement degree parchments for an additional administrative fee. Replacement degrees will be marked as duplicates and will note the date of replacement; moreover, they may not have original signatures.
- All official transcript requests can be requested through the Office of the Registrar.
- Minors and approved concentrations and streams will not appear on degree parchments but will show on transcripts.
- Bachelor of Arts concentrations (3 year program) will only have Bachelor of Arts on the transcript.
- Bachelor of Arts majors (4 year program) will have Bachelor of Arts and the name of the major on the transcript.
- Ambrose uses only the full legal name of students on degree parchments and transcripts.