Ambrose Student Council wants to be a helpful resource to our student body. This page highlights some of the services we provide.
- Ambrose Outdoors Club (email@example.com)
- Ambrosia (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Lion’s Dance Team (email@example.com)
- Smash Bro’s Club (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Nature Club (email@example.com)
- Club 524 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Biomedical Club (email@example.com)
- Shinny Club (Hockey Team) (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The Writers Club (email@example.com)
- Young Woman’s Economics Club (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Health Plan Details
You will be automatically enrolled in the health and dental plan if:
- Undergrad – in a degree program and registered in a minimum of 9 credit hours
- Graduate/Seminary – in a degree program and registered in 1 or more credit hours.
The cost of the plan for the 2022-2023 Policy Year (September 1, 2022 to August 31, 2023) is $502 for undergraduate students and $512 for seminary students. For more information, including coverage, forms and documents, and support please visit www.studentvip.ca
The opt-out period opens on September 1, 2022 and opt-out submissions are due by September 31, 2022. Please note that you will need to provide proof of comparable coverage in order to opt-out. You can submit your opt-out request online via www.studentvip.ca when the opt-out period opens.
If you have any questions or concerns, please connect with our VP of Finance at email@example.com
One of the resources that the Ambrose Student Council provides for the student body is a benevolence fund in case of emergency. This fund was created to support students struggling financially and to help relieve financial pressure during their time studying at Ambrose.
To be Eligible for the Benevolence Fund a student must be:
- A current Ambrose student (also including students onSite, internship, etc.)
- Experiencing some sort of recognizable emergency situation (i.e. serious illness or death in the family).
- The maximum amount a student may receive is $1,500 per school year.
- Certain expenses will not be covered: tuition, books, vehicle needs, luxury items, or entertainment.
If you have any questions about this fund and if it is applicable to you, contact our VP Finance at ASCFinance@ambrose.edu.
Mental Health Resources
This page is dedicated to connecting you to resources to ensure that you succeed at Ambrose, not only academically but emotionally and spiritually.
Ambrose Counselling Services
For more information on services offered or to book an appointment with one of our wonderful on campus counsellors you can visit https://ambrose.edu/counselling.