You are here
For other libraries:
- Books — 4 weeks; renew one week before due date; cost $10.00 per volume (or reciprocal rates; invoiced with item). Items may be renewed for an additional 2 weeks at the discretion of Library staff.
- Periodicals — no loan for print issues; photocopies of up to 25 pages are provided for a minimum charge of $10.00 (or reciprocal rates; invoiced with item)
- Not for loan — reference, reserve, audiovisual, and special collections materials.
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For students, faculty, and staff of Ambrose:
- Complete the ILL Request form here.
- Note that the library does not process ILL student requests for items held by the libraries of the University of Calgary, Bow Valley College, St. Mary’s University, or by the Calgary Public Library.