Church leaders from across Canada will meet in Calgary to gain valuable insights to ensure their churches are doing all they can to thrive.
- Provide professional counseling services to currently enrolled Ambrose students.
- Provide support and resources for students in crisis, making appropriate referrals (internal and external) as warranted.
- Ph.D in a relevant field
- Post-secondary teaching experience
- Christian pastoral experience
- Preparation and teaching of classes to pre-service teachers modelling inquiry-based methodology
- Course load of eighteen credits per year
Please see our website for course descriptions:
Ambrose recently launched Ambrose @ Large, an exciting initiative to create an online space for church leaders to share knowledge, learn best practices and contribute tools for those working in Christian ministry in Canada.
Regardless of the paths alumni take in life, all lead home to Ambrose, as a celebration of the university's 10th anniversary gets underway.
- Masters Degree in a relevant field
- Postsecondary teaching experience
Qualifications: Masters Degree in a relevant field
We caught up with the recipient for this year's Presidential Scholarship, who will be starting her post-secondary education at Ambrose this Fall.