Meet with a career counsellor for personalized help with . . .
- career planning
- job search skills
- strategies for networking (informational interviews, social media, etc.)
- resumes, cover letters, and other job application materials
- and more!
Ambrose Job Board
Check out the job opportunities that are out there now.
A note to employers: We invite you to connect your organization to Ambrose University students and alumni by creating a free job posting on our job board. We are proud of the character and skills of our students and alumni and believe they can contribute greatly to your organization. The first job you post will automatically create an employer profile. Your email becomes your username and your password will be emailed to you, and the next time you visit the site you can sign in using this information. If you need assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Career Resources in Alberta
- Alis is the provincial gateway to help Albertans plan and achieve educational and career success.
- Work Search Basic
- Are you looking for your first job or your first job in Canada? Are you a mature worker looking for work for the first time in several years? Regardless of your situation, these tips will help you find work in Alberta.
- ETHOS Career Management Group
- Servicing BC and Alberta’s workforce with programs and services that support its growth and success.
- ETHOS Ready to Rise
- FREE government-funded employment program for women living in British Columbia and Alberta who are from any of the following groups: racialized and/or indigenous women, women with disabilities, women from the LGBTQ2S+ community, or women who have been out of the work force for some time. They offer a 12-week self-paced online program that offers specialized skills training and individual support to enter or re-enter the workforce and/or return to school.
Career Newsletters and Magazines
- Career Wise
- Sign-up for this newsletter and get the best up-to-date career information.
- Talent Egg
- This online career magazine is geared toward university students and new grads!
Online Job Boards
LinkedIn allows you to manage your professional identity, build and engage with your professional network, and access knowledge, insights, and opportunities. Create and manage your free account here.
There are currently no upcoming events. Stay tuned for upcoming experiences at Ambrose Univeristy.