Theological Studies in Chinese
If your first language is not English you must demonstrate proficiency in the English language to study in Theological Studies in Chinese courses and programs. You may demonstrate English proficiency by one of the following:
- a minimum score of 500 on the paper-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) test
- a minimum score of 61 on the internet-based TOEFL* test
- a minimum score of 5.0 on the IELTS Academic test
- a minimum score of 69 on the Michigan English Language Assessment Battery (MELAB)
- a minimum score of 35 on the Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic)
If you have attended an equivalent institution in North America or can demonstrate English proficiency by other means, this requirement may be waived at the discretion of the university.
In addition to meeting the Personal and English Language requirements, applicants for the Theological Studies in Chinese program must pass an entrance interview.